Nitrous Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitrous Systems

I was asking my self wich are the difference btween the wet and dry system also found the port model... here the link

Deswcription and Chart
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Nice link, I never knew the difference, not that im a huge fan of nitrous in the first place, but this really clears it up.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Very cool! I have always wanted to know what the difference was between the 3.

- Mr. Anderson

Comment

yap, I think I will buy a kit of wet type Nitrous system for my Stroker Jeep...
        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

4.6 stroker? Did it used to be the normal 4.0? I'm a jeep fan myself. I have not owned one in a while, but have owned a few. I'd like to get rid of my Chevy Z71 and pick up a nice late 80's Commanche (just before they were discontinued). I was always happy with the 4.0L. I've been through a Cherokee, Cherokee Limited, Islander, Wrangler Renegade (1994 5speed offroad limited edition #504 of 700), and an old Wagoneer. I truely believe that if you can't get there in a Jeep, you probably don't belong there.

You will almost certainly need a wet system for your Jeep. The fuel psi is fairly low (6cyl) and I can bet being a stroker on nitrous, it would be fairly easy to run lean in the upper rpm band (not that it is that high).

Jeep on nitrous=Jeep on steroids
          Don't forget the good things Hitler did.

Comment

Yeah you said ti, this 4.6L pulls very hard, imagine, one day I raced in the sund, like a little drag at two Grands V8 one 5.2 the other 5.9L , I won by two trucks of difference from bot of them...thisroker has a insane torque from very low rpm starting from 1200 RPM....and has 260-70 HP @ 330 LB/ft ...

Yeah , the bottom is the 4.0L , just need to drop a 258 cranck , 4.2L rods and 4.0L pistons, well I went for a kit , VEnolia forged Pistons, Eagle SIR Rods...CompCam cam, and those things...also biger injectors.. I think if I have a forged parts, the nitrous will safe if is used safely... a memeber of www.jeepsunlimited.com (check this forum at speed freaks board) is using a Nitrous system with exactly the same kit and same setup as me, with manual transmision...

Hey, drop that LZ1 or whatever , go and buy a used cherokee, year 91' and up (87-90 sucks) dropa kit and you will kick many ases even at your BMW.....these trucks are very lights and has a lot of potential ....yeah, bte I'm a big fun of Jeep, is my favorite truck

It's a Jeep thing...you wouldn't understand!

:D

Comment

Working...
            X