Random racing parts! MOMO, Moosehead, Koni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random racing parts! MOMO, Moosehead, Koni

I've got more parts I need to sell, someone help me out!

First up are the E34 rear Konis. These were $300 new and they have about 1,000 miles on them. No leaks or dents, just some rock chips. I'm asking $200.

Next up are the E28 Moosehead Engineering Rear Shock Mounts (RSMs). New they are $110, I'm asking $90. Again, they have about 1,000 miles on them and are basically brand new.

I've also got spring pads and bump stops to go with everything. If you buy either the Konis or the RSMs I can include them for free if you want.

Next thing is a MOMO steering wheel hub adapter. IIRC my 1988 528e had the thick splines on the column. Asking $50, used but in good shape.

I've also got the MOMO steering wheel up for sale. It's dished a bit. The leather is in pretty good shape, the only problem is the yellow strip at the top is coming loose a bit, but it can easily be fixed with a touch of glue. Asking $150.

________________________1988 528e Rally-xmobile___________________
    2014 WDCR Rally-X MR Season Champion, 2014 NE Div. Challenge MR Winner

The steering wheel and hub have been sold, but the Konis are still available!

________________________1988 528e Rally-xmobile___________________
    2014 WDCR Rally-X MR Season Champion, 2014 NE Div. Challenge MR Winner

Comment

Originally posted by 95maxrider View Post
      The steering wheel and hub have been sold, but the Konis are still available!
      I'll take the Koni shocks! Where can i send payment? I need a total speed to me in Las vegas at 89118 business address, please.

Comment

Working...
      X