FS: 17" style 5 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 17" style 5 wheels

Hello! I'm on my IPhone now and can send pics via text if interested. 43five-272-292o Spin true and no bends. Cosmeticly nice and no need to polish. Asking around 700.

Buyer Beware, seller ships wheels unpackaged, without any protection. Wheels bought from him may arrive damaged, and seller will blame any undocumented/disclosed damage due to shipping.

Comment

OP contacted me about item I was selling. I answered all his questions, jumped through hoops, got him pics and all he asked for...then I hear nothing from him. Very bad communication. Even asked if I would return his money if item (radio) wouldn't work. I had tested radio and sent pics to him. Red flag for me when he asked if I would return his money if item wouldn't work.

I would not buy or sell to this guy.

Buyer/seller beware.
      sigpic
      Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

No I just ran into another problem on my car and did not want to buy your radio. Don't be a hater. I text you well and said i was sorry. you accepted my apology too... you don't need to be upset. All I asked for was pics and for the radio code bud! No need to spread false rummers. Wheels have been sold to a happy owner with a Hennarot M3 just like mine... Modders close thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          Buyer Beware, seller ships wheels unpackaged, without any protection. Wheels bought from him may arrive damaged, and seller will blame any undocumented/disclosed damage due to shipping.
          I asked you about how I was shipping the wheels and you told me it was fine... Wow, lots of haters here at r3v.

Comment

Working...
          X