X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe someday you will grow up holmes and see how the world works
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      BAHAHAHA. Wow. Yeah Sleeve because you, the Republicant party, and the mango Mussolini are the ultimate authority on how the world really works. You freaks are so full of shit it's coming out your ears.

Comment

^

There is a reason Jimmy Peanut awoke to the morning news, and danced a jig for 7 1/2 years, Hes no longer the worst modern age president........ Trump might take that title from the 0-man, might not, only time will tell.
        You're delusional if you think Obama was worse than Bush 2. You would honestly have to live in an alternate reality to think as much. Come to think of it, (R)epugnants are pretty divorced from reality.
        There's really no need to get into this silly debate that has no definitive conclusion. How exactly do you define "worst"? All presidents do things that a portion of the population thinks are repulsive, so if that happens to be your defining characteristic, then that's your "worst" president. I can't say that I voted for Bush or that I liked much of what he did. I certainly had high hopes for Obama and then was fairly disappointed by what his presidency turned in to. But I'm not really sure that either of them qualify for "worst".

Beyond that, what time period defines modern? I can think of several different demarcations that would include more or fewer presidents, maybe having an affect on whether either Bush 2 or Obama fall into the "worst" slot. Answering this question is a parlor game at best so stop getting all worked up over it.

Comment

King Doritos strikes again. Is that dementia?

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

It can't be invented. ;-)

"Gaffes and laughs: In Donald Trump's meeting with Israeli President Reuven Rivlin, Trump implied Israel wasn't in the Middle East. That left an ambassador smirking
            Trump's comments leave Israeli ambassador scratching his head."

The Israeli ambassador was left clutching his head in what appeared to be both amusement and despair during Donald Trump's appearance in Israel on Monday.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              It can't be invented. ;-)

"Gaffes and laughs: In Donald Trump's meeting with Israeli President Reuven Rivlin, Trump implied Israel wasn't in the Middle East. That left an ambassador smirking
              Trump's comments leave Israeli ambassador scratching his head."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ast-gaffe.html
              So clearly fake news, I mean is the ambassador smirking or scratching his head? I ask as we know for a totally true fact that politicians are incapable of doing two actual human tasks at once.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                So clearly fake news, I mean is the ambassador smirking or scratching his head? I ask as we know for a totally true fact that politicians are incapable of doing two actual human tasks at once.
                I wouldn't call it fake. Nor would I call it news. If the ambassador had said something regarding the incident... it MIGHT have been news. As it stands... it's just a writer's conjecture as to the feelings of a representative of Israel.

The left and the right are equally guilty when it comes to reporting "news." They blow up (or squash) the most insignificant things... or conversely they blow up (or squash) actual important news. But if I had to trust one or the other... it would probably be the news outlets of the left.
                "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                -----------------------------------------
                91 318is Turbo Sold
                87 325 Daily driver Sold
                06 4.8is X5
                06 Mtec X3
                05 4.4i X5 Sold
                92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                90 325i Sold
                97 328is Sold
                01 323ci Sold
                92 325i Sold
                83 528e Totaled
                98 328i Sold
                93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                  Have you even read the text or you simply stuck to the pictures?

"'We just got back from the Middle East,' Trump told the room. 'We just got back from Saudi Arabia."

Okay Doritos. You got back from the Middle-East yesterday? And where do you think you are today? Yes Israel. 90 miles away from Saudi Arabia. And still in the middle of the Middle East. And if you read you briefing, you'd remember that Israel claims to be the only democracy in the MIDDLE EAST... Which it is obviously not. ;-)

I guess it's what happens when people have no educashun and are stoopid. Very stoopid. Such a loooooser. Big loooooser...

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                    But if I had to trust one or the other... it would probably be the news outlets of the left.
                    Absolutely. But you won't hear this from a Republitard because they are all convinced that there is some sort of coordinated effort between ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC, to shill for the Democrats. But there is no way that the single right wing television news source, Fox News, has any agenda whatsoever. The stupidity is astounding. Sean Hannity laughs himself to sleep at night because of how stupid his followers are.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                      Sean Hannity laughs himself to sleep at night because of how stupid his followers are.
                      As does Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck. And as did Bill O'Reilly (too soon?).

They are all in it for the $$$ and will say anything to titillate their audiences.
                      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                      -----------------------------------------
                      91 318is Turbo Sold
                      87 325 Daily driver Sold
                      06 4.8is X5
                      06 Mtec X3
                      05 4.4i X5 Sold
                      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                      90 325i Sold
                      97 328is Sold
                      01 323ci Sold
                      92 325i Sold
                      83 528e Totaled
                      98 328i Sold
                      93 325i Sold

Comment

You're delusional if you think Obama was worse than Bush 2. You would honestly have to live in an alternate reality to think as much. Come to think of it, (R)epugnants are pretty divorced from reality.
                        BAHAHAHA. Wow. Yeah Sleeve because you, the Republicant party, and the mango Mussolini are the ultimate authority on how the world really works. You freaks are so full of shit it's coming out your ears.
                        Absolutely. But you won't hear this from a Republitard because they are all convinced that there is some sort of coordinated effort between ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC, to shill for the Democrats. But there is no way that the single right wing television news source, Fox News, has any agenda whatsoever. The stupidity is astounding. Sean Hannity laughs himself to sleep at night because of how stupid his followers are.

Hey agent, I thought we weren't allowing the personal attacks anymore?
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Lots of hyperbole but I don't see those as personal attacks. Being called delusional for political beliefs just goes with territory.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

please elaborate how obama is worse than GWB.

ACA isn't great but it's nowhere as bad as the afghanistan and iraq wars have been for our country.

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            Hey agent, I thought we weren't allowing the personal attacks anymore?
                            good job backseat moderator

Comment

ACA vs War. Wat?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                                good job backseat moderator

Another scathing retort!
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X