No announcement yet.

Final Call: BMW SCHOOL!!! ZOMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good, I'll maybe get some pics on the laptop tonight..... McGuyver would be jealous of me.... That is all

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

some crappy pics from my camera (huge crappy pics are huge)
      bishop's 4th session of the day I believe

Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-05-23 16.27.32.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	7120672

Name:	2010-05-23 16.27.58.jpg
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	7120673

Name:	2010-05-23 16.31.55.jpg
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	7120674

Name:	2010-05-23 16.32.00.jpg
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	7120675

that was great amounts of fun.

I know I'll be back next year for sure!

Name:	2010-05-23 12.09.48.jpg
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	7120676

Comment

Hansel, who are you? I didn't know there were more R3Vers there!!

EDIT: wait... I don't recognize any of those cars....

EDIT again: wait.... that must have been Sunday....

Comment

Yeah that was 4th session. The red e30 was a spec e30 car which actually belongs to a family I know. I was catching him and outrunning him all day, but I fell apart in my 4th session. Brakes were toast and I couldn't put together a clean line to save my life.... Third session I was having a great time and doing well (hence the toasted brakes). I let him and an e46 M3 pass me early in the session while I let the car warm up, and passed em both within like a lap and a half.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            Hansel, who are you? I didn't know there were more R3Vers there!!

EDIT: wait... I don't recognize any of those cars....
            Clean swap car with orange wheels... (VERY clean swap)...

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
              Clean swap car with orange wheels... (VERY clean swap)...
              That's the car I drove before he bought it! back when FrankenE30 owned it! How come I didn't see it there? did he only come on Sunday?

Comment

Yeah, Saturday was already full when I signed up. And thats actually Franken30's silver e36 behind the rx7 in the last pic.

Comment

Ah, I'm slowly able to put faces to names

Comment

sweet pictures, i know the guys who came in the black e30 m3s. I went to high school with one and his dad and friend were in the others I believe.

The e28 m5 and the e24 m6 both looks great, looks like it was a blast. The 2002s were cools too.

Bishop your e30 looks good and whoever was driving the white e30(s) looked great as well!
                    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I got to talk to the one dude with ebay angel eyes on his e30m3, he seemed cool enough. Said his dad had a fresh s14 in his car, w/ like 300 miles on it... I'm assuming I talked to the dude you went to school with... I will say, it's a crying shame the condition of all 3 cars, but I'd probably do the same if I were them... Buy up ratty e30m3 shell, abuse on track, no worries.... Day 2 there was an instructor driving a bright yellow e30m3, looked the tits.... I have a bunch of pics, I'll try to maybe get em posted soon..

The e28s were M535s w/ M5 badges, 1 had an M30 and was the cleanest e28 I've ever seen, and the other one had an s38. The M6 was in MINT condition... Not sure if it was a real M6 though.... The 2002s were, IMO, one of the best parts of the weekend... Especially the dude who showed up in the very good condition 2002 w/ a rebuilt and awesome looking s14 in in on Sunday.
                      Thanks for the compliments, I'm hoping more pics surface... My camera died day 1 so didn't get a lot of pics, and I really want a new sig pic.

EDIT: I got a few decent pics of various cars. Sam managed to get 2 of my car before the battery died, but I really hope someone took some more.... I got a few pics of Sam, a few pics of some of my favorite cars, and a few decent ones of the yellow e30m3 I'll try posting later.
                      Last edited by Bishop; 05-25-2010, 12:41 AM.

Comment

It was awesome to see Hansel and my old E30 and to know that it performed as if it rolled out of the factory with the S50 installed.

What a great day!!!

My car (#74B) was actually out on the track when you took the picture with the Mazda. The E36 (#99C) belongs to the guy who was parked next to me in the paddock. Very similar to mine but I don't have a wing.

Hope to see you all at the track again some time. Open lapping days will have to be next.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                          Day 2 there was an instructor driving a bright yellow e30m3, looked the tits....
                          Ah, yes. The ex TC Kline, Ex Bimmerhaus-curb hopping car. Chassis on that car was pretty twisted last time I saw it. I wonder if he's had it fixed yet or not.

Especially the dude who showed up in the very good condition 2002 w/ a rebuilt and awesome looking s14 in in on Sunday.
                          If it was white, that car is for sale... for $30k LOL. Awesome car though.

Comment

Working...
                          X