X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by machined View Post
    What's wrong w/ the ones in your sig?
    Driver side is cracked and intermittent. Both are very hazed and battered. They don't NEED to be replaced, but if I can find a good set for cheap, why not... I don't really use the fogs, so it's not a huge concern.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Hmm, I wonder where you got those pictars....hahaha.

and

That is all. And no fogs here.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

lol, I was debating using the prejudiced one, it's probably my favorite. I saved all 28 or however many there were to my photobucket for easy use in the future.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
          lol, I was debating using the prejudiced one, it's probably my favorite. I saved all 28 or however many there were to my photobucket for easy use in the future.
          hahah yea there are so many good ones. there are more posted in the thread too, though I don't get many of them.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah, I didn't get a lot but I saved the ones I did get

Comment

I'll have to look in the closet and see if mine are un-cracked. Where'd those pics come from?
              - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
              Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                Driver side is cracked and intermittent. Both are very hazed and battered. They don't NEED to be replaced, but if I can find a good set for cheap, why not... I don't really use the fogs, so it's not a huge concern.
                I had a good set until they got destroyed on hwy 93. I just got the blank covers. Stupid rocks.....

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Yeah I've given thought about buying blanks

Comment

i miss driving on 93, i may hit it up tomorrow...
                    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

I need a set a fogs and a passanger side one.
                      sigpic
                      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                      " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
                        i miss driving on 93, i may hit it up tomorrow...
                        Man I hate it. It is full of cars and semi's that drive like crazy. Not to mention poor road maintenance and extreme cross winds. I guess it would be fun if it wasn't my commute.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Yeah I'm sure.... 93 is meh to me..... I only drive on it when I'm going snowboarding..... and that's more than enough.

Comment

i could use a valence if someone is still selling one (i know a couple were just mentioned)

but i think we should get, if not an e30, a bmw meet going. i know there is one this weekend that is open to german vehicles, what do you guys think?
                            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                              i could use a valence if someone is still selling one (i know a couple were just mentioned)

but i think we should get, if not an e30, a bmw meet going. i know there is one this weekend that is open to german vehicles, what do you guys think?

YEah so its been spoken in BF.. but I think we should really do it.:roll:
                              sigpic
                              HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                              " enjoy the show "

Comment

Gonna be 3 e30s at least (Me, David, Sam) going autocrossing this weekend. Sign up and race, it'll be a fun "meet."

Comment

Working...
                                X