large mass of factory bmw heyco tools various models and condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

large mass of factory bmw heyco tools various models and condition

ALL KITS PICTURED HAVE BEEN SOLD, still have a few other sets and various loose tools left.
    Hi there, I have several sets of bmw heyco tools out of various models and years of bmw's perfect for adding to what one has or doesnt have in various conditions, if discoloration I will paint close to color with clear coat. taking offers on various tools plus shipping. I have open and closed box end wreches, water pillars small and large. Diffrent spark plug or wheel wrech rods. all must go email with what one needs? Prices range from $5-$30 dollars for each tools,depending on the tool being sold plus shipping. also with sell in sets as well now, I have almost 3 complete sets out of the large 5 series and 7 series with some only missing the white tool and foam bulb holder if intested please email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com for pictures and pricing shipped with tracking. I have a few pictures of some of the sets I have, I have many more tools been collecting them over a 20 year span from the different bmw I have owned and parted out. On ebay the sets are ranging about close to $200 shipped. But I will discounts for RV3 members of course. Florida sales require me to collect 7% sales tax unless sale tax certificate is emailed. All non Florida sales are sale tax exempt. pictures taken this week 8/7/13 not 2009
    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 08-15-2013, 06:51 PM. Reason: items pictured have been sold!

*TOP SET OF TOOLS PICTURED JUST SOLD TO *robertK a complete deluxe tool set, has just been paid for thru, paypal and will be shipped out tomorrow, I have 2 sets left with a lot of extra individual tools. email me with needs before they are gone at a cheap price. all items send out same day or next day with tracking information. early buyers gets the best condition as it works down to o.k useable.
    SHAWN
    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 08-14-2013, 06:10 AM.

Comment

All 3 sets are sold and NOT available anymore! I have several early model 3 series tool kits, a E36 tool kit and a complete E34 tool kit left, along with a few odd and end tools. email me for left over tool needs.
      SHAWN
      bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
      X