Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1992 525i touring SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Selling my touring. Please see the CL ad for pics. Open to serious offers from you fine folks.

-------

I've got a 1992 BMW 525i wagon for sale. Schwarz (black) over parchment (tan) interior. Cold weather package with heated seats and limited-slip differential. Dinan chip. Newer Behr radiator and Bosch alternator; new belt and tensioner. Nice Sony aftermarket stereo with USB. New studless winter tires. Ice cold air conditioning! Rebuilt automatic transmission. Runs and drives great! Clean Oregon title in hand with current registration until August, 2018.

Paint on hood and roof are rough and the car does have various dings and scratches all around, which is to be expected of a 24 year old car. Driver seat is in bad cosmetic shape, though it functions as it should. The chassis has high miles (350k), which isn't really a bad thing, since it is in good shape.

Please call or text if seriously interested. Not interested in trade offers. Cash only. 503...810...0558
    Last edited by e30austin; 11-07-2016, 06:40 PM.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Ugh...I wish I wasn't dirty freaking broke....
    Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

How many miles on the engine?

Comment

Originally posted by graphik View Post
        How many miles on the engine?
        That's a difficult question to answer. I can tell the cylinder head has been off before - when that was, I haven't the slightest clue. It definitely has had top end work at some point. It runs great and functions as it should.

Comment

Sending pm, thanks.

Comment

Replied.

Comment

Price? Pics?

Comment

Oh, I see the link to your ad.

Comment

Working...
                X