Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DADIRTY30ES View Post
    Wow exactly like the one I got sat :) mine is in mint condition
    Haha then it is not at all exactly like the one you got.. this one was far from mint. But it is beautifully serving its purpose. We pulled the engine and put it in out Lemons car and it champed its first race, 19th out of 139 cars.

P.S. we cut this car in half to scrap it and brought it to the yard with an e34 sitting on top of it on the trailer... it was good times.

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

do you have the shift boot and shift knob? price shipped to 27302? I'm crossing my fingers you still have it. Also, will it fit into an e30? It looks like it will.

Comment

e28 parts request

Hi, I am in need of wiper parts. I need everything from the wiper motor to the linkage right out to the blades.
        Dave Norton
        BMWCCA member from 1997
        1991 325 IC 5 sp 158k brown/bronzit/tan
        1990 325 IX 5 sp 165k 2d red/black

Comment

Originally posted by RickSloan View Post
          Haha then it is not at all exactly like the one you got.. this one was far from mint. But it is beautifully serving its purpose. We pulled the engine and put it in out Lemons car and it champed its first race, 19th out of 139 cars.

P.S. we cut this car in half to scrap it and brought it to the yard with an e34 sitting on top of it on the trailer... it was good times.

haha i hear ya man :) hey you still have the window tweeters from the doors? if so are they mint?

Comment

Working...
          X