Oak Harbor parts guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oak Harbor parts guy?

There is a guy out near Oak Harbor I think that sells parts. He's a member here too but I can't for the life of me remember his name or user name. I bought a bunch of stuff off of him back in 2013.
    Anyone know who I am talking about? I need a front window and I think he could hook me up.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
    There is a guy out near Oak Harbor I think that sells parts. He's a member here too but I can't for the life of me remember his name or user name. I bought a bunch of stuff off of him back in 2013.
    Anyone know who I am talking about? I need a front window and I think he could hook me up.
    Dude - I have one from my 318is ... windshield or door window? Luke will be here to get my car tomorrow to part. Let me know and maybe we can pull it for you?
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
      Dude - I have one from my 318is ... windshield or door window? Luke will be here to get my car tomorrow to part. Let me know and maybe we can pull it for you?
      Yeah I need the windshield. Id love it if you guys can pull it! :D
      Let me know how much you want for it.
      By the way feel free to pop by this weekend to do brakes. You can txt me when your planning to come over. Ill PM you my number.
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Steve, "Quadrajet" is probably who you're looking for.
        -Peter
        '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
        '91 318is slicktop project
        '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
        '00 Tundra

Comment

Guilty! I don't have any windshields at the moment. Had to use the last one on my daily, got tired of seeing all the sparkles in the glass! Glad to see you're back up in the PNW!

Comment

I can vouch for Tom. He´s a great guy and an honest seller. :up:

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Thanks Matt!

Comment

Originally posted by Quadrajet View Post
                Thanks Matt!
                Just saw you chimed in.
                Ill hit you up next time I am looking for something.
                sigpic

Comment

PM me and I'll message my cel number to you. I have a bunch of small items, over the last couple years I've had quite a few folks buying parts. I recently added a towing vehicle to my fleet, so I can haul without having to borrow buddy's trucks, that way I can get more cars to rebuild my parts stock.

Comment

Working...
                  X