Just inherited my brothers e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holland View Post
    I remember Alkaseltzer! Good to see the car is back on the road.
    Lol, I was gonna post that, good to see this car make a comeback.

OP, tell your gaylord bro Ed from Socal said......

@IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
      OP, tell your gaylord bro Ed from Socal said......

How's it going ya bish?? Long time, no talk. Hope you, and everyone else is doing well. Actually just texted Taylor a bit this morning.

Already miss the E30 :/

I was driving back to Tahoe the day after Christmas last year, and came around a corner and some cocksucker had his car sitting in the middle of the road, on one of the steepest grades descending into Truckee. No way to stop since there was a ton of black ice on the road, I was able to avoid hitting him with the front of the car, but clipped his trunk with the rear quarter panel, and that spun me straight into a snowbank, crushing the front end in.

I was able to back out and drive the 20 minutes back to my house, and that was the last major snowfall of the year. Bummed. At least it's still in the family.

Ended up getting a 98 4Runner SR5. I was trying to get an Audi Allroad or an E46 325Xi with a stick, but it didn't work out. Decided to go the responsible route and get something cheaper/more reliable while I'm up here. It's no E30, but it is nice having the ground clearance and the extra space for shit in the car. Once I leave Tahoe, I'll be back in a BMW.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Working...
      X