Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R3VLimited and it's members sucks fat dicks ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itsmadmax View Post
    lol the amount of butthurt and hate is sky rocket here! You guys are pathetic. I guess I troll the best! I need an award. The paint wasn't actually flawless and some spots needed redoing, instead of partial fixes I decided I should get it resprayed and since there I might as well get a color change. None of the body shops I talked to would strip the car to bare metal and if they did they asked for crazy $$! In the end, I agreed with a body shop that if I prep the car myself they would get the rest done. So now the car is being done the right way. Oh yea about those graphics... I have always wanted to see how the tiger shark would look on a vert and I'm actually digging it although all that is just me messing around while prepping the body for paint.

No.

Comment

I'm no expert body man, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to sand down to the bare metal to prep for a paint job. IIRC it's remove all trim, sand down with 300 grit then you're good to primer.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        nah.....he's full of shit and trying recover from it. this is just like the "how do you get more rasp" exhust guy.

how do i know?

1) he has 8 posts

2) he wouldn't have gotten rid of that awsome body kit

3) he wouldn't have painted that pile of fucktard on the side

4) he wouldn't have deleted his posts

this one goes down in the annuls (in this case anus) of r3v history as the epitome of gheyness. yes op, it is your car to do with as you please. we all just want you to know you are a dumbass. what you did to this car is like getting a supermodel naked and willing to do anything you please. now here you are faced with ths once in a lifetime opportunity and then you squander it by making her fuck you in the butt with a 24" strap on. you are a sad, silly little boy.
        X10000000

Another motion to ban.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          nah.....he's full of shit and trying recover from it. this is just like the "how do you get more rasp" exhust guy.

how do i know?

1) he has 8 posts

2) he wouldn't have gotten rid of that awsome body kit

3) he wouldn't have painted that pile of fucktard on the side

4) he wouldn't have deleted his posts

this one goes down in the annuls (in this case anus) of r3v history as the epitome of gheyness. yes op, it is your car to do with as you please. we all just want you to know you are a dumbass. what you did to this car is like getting a supermodel naked and willing to do anything you please. now here you are faced with ths once in a lifetime opportunity and then you squander it by making her fuck you in the butt with a 24" strap on. you are a sad, silly little boy.

LMAO

Sent from my Samsung Note 3
          '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
          '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Sup....
            Yours truly,
            Rich
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Rigmaster
            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

I kinda like the WWII nose art.....Might look cool with army green as the base.
              Holy shit did you even read this post before you posted?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/announcement.php?f=156

This thread sure sucked last night. It just plain sucked. I've seen threads suck before but this is the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                quoted entire op for when op goes all "modz pls deleat" on us.....
                yessss

Comment

You kids are really plain stupid. You ain't gotta believe shit, I had my fun fucking with y'all. I heard most of you are really a bunch of fags here on R3V but I had to see it for myself. Goodbye. Ban me now... I will open another account and give you guys updates on the build.

Comment

You kids are really plain stupid. You ain't gotta believe shit, I had my fun fucking with y'all. I heard most of you are really a bunch of fags here on R3V but I had to see it for myself. Goodbye. Ban me now... I will open another account and give you guys updates on the build.

The more you post the more I think you're actually a Mustang driver.

Comment

you kids are really plain stupid. You ain't gotta believe shit, i had my fun fucking with y'all. I heard most of you are really a bunch of fags here on r3v but i had to see it for myself. Goodbye. Ban me now... I will open another account and give you guys updates on the destruction & carnage.
                      ftfy

Comment

then we'll just ban you again?

Comment

Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
                          then we'll just ban you again?

Who the fuck cares you moron? Really? What are you, 6 years old? Jeez! So many kids here!

Comment

Who the fuck cares you moron? Really? What are you, 6 years old? Jeez! So many kids here!
                            You got any updates on the car?

'91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                            '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                              You got any updates on the car?

Still stripping it.... It's taking damn too long.

Comment

If you're really prepping it for paint what measures are you taking to keep the bare metal from rusting?
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X