Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
    I'll have s'more pics and videos up soon :popcorn:
    :hitler:

Comment

Short IG video.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

good to hear you weren't one of the many people who wrecked on saturday.

also, ended up ordering a push slave with the same specs as the wilwood ones we've been using, minus the flawed design.

Comment

Whelp, thanks for the support lads, car is getting stripped and crushed, I'm keeping most of the parts, but I'll have some parts for sale soon.

New project soon.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Why crushed? Busted for moonshine runnin' ?
            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Seriously?

Comment

The end of an era (error?)

I know I'll miss Gretta...

So uhh... what's next?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Yep, seriously haha. I'm stupid and very attached to this car so it's been a very difficult decision.

I won't mention whats(hopefully) next. But it's rwd and Japanese. At this point I have no car to drive due to the Mini being the piece of crap it is, so once that's sold I can buy the new project.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                    But it's rwd and Japanese.
                    I really like the sound of this.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

So... why ditching the BMW? Hit me up if you're getting rid of the corbeaus

Comment

this is heartbreaking...epic motor + epic stickers = epic win
                        Instagram: @dillonmakar

Build thread HERE

Comment

Lame. This car has always been one of my favorites on the board, and to see it die makes me sad :(

Why the crusher though? Frame damage?

-NICK

Comment

Need more info!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                              I really like the sound of this.
                              Well, I work at a dealership through my detailing company, and I REALLY need to unload the Mini... So it may go towards some new, japanese and rwd, but it will stay boring for a long time.

Originally posted by jalopi View Post
                              So... why ditching the BMW? Hit me up if you're getting rid of the corbeaus
                              Nope, keeping those haha, sorry.

Originally posted by dillon7 View Post
                              this is heartbreaking...epic motor + epic stickers = epic win
                              Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                              Lame. This car has always been one of my favorites on the board, and to see it die makes me sad :(

Why the crusher though? Frame damage?

Thanks gents :( I really do appreciate the words.

It would need a new firewall welded in, an entire new roof welded in and a few other things, just to name a few.

As I said, I'm very attached to this car, it being my first car and having a lot of good memories made with it. It just needs too much work and money than I am able to give it, and I could never see it in the hands of someone else.

This angers some people as they see a "clean" e30 shell being crushed and going to waste. But it wasn't clean- just rust free. So, oh well. I must make the smart decision moving forward as I go to school for a few more years, and need something new and reliable.

Go here be happy!

Comment

You're not the only one. The thought of picking up a BRZ and parking the e30 has come to my mind more than a few times...

Comment

Working...
                                X