X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
      Lol for reals. Absolutely flabbergasted by the crap that is on Craigslist for like 5k. Can't believe how the market has changed since I bought/ sold my old 91

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Dude. OMG. I'ma go see it in a few hours

Comment

Did u buy the car?

QUOTE=Musij;4782467]Dude. OMG. I'ma go see it in a few hours

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Ba_reefer View Post
              Did u buy the car?

QUOTE=Musij;4782467]Dude. OMG. I'ma go see it in a few hours

[/QUOTE]
              Scheduled to go see it, went down to the city and he had sold it. Guy from LA tempted him with a deposit to save it and is gonna go get it tomorrow. I was crushed, but what you gonna do.

Comment

Sorry to hear. Take your time and you'll find a good one. I might be making a trip to Portland on a gut feeling that the car is as clean as I think it is at a decent price. Been plaited for 20 days already and it hasn't been picked up worries me.

Scheduled to go see it, went down to the city and he had sold it. Guy from LA tempted him with a deposit to save it and is gonna go get it tomorrow. I was crushed, but what you gonna do.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Ba_reefer View Post
                  Sorry to hear. Take your time and you'll find a good one. I might be making a trip to Portland on a gut feeling that the car is as clean as I think it is at a decent price. Been plaited for 20 days already and it hasn't been picked up worries me.

[/QUOTE]
                  Yeah. My old man said it best, I told him they're just not popping up in San Diego, it's as dry as the air. And his words were " this one popped up, didn't it?". My pops never stops dropping knowledge on me no matter what.

Comment

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/6135033860.html - not coupe, but interior is clean and overall looks good

Comment

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6133155105.html - could be a good starter/project car

Comment

Comment

Diving board bumpers are no go from me :/ and I saw that other one. Not worth what they're asking for though. Have you seen this one? https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6130800114.html

Comment

Saw it on CL the other day, could be a good option. I'd take off the 5% gangster tint

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                              Saw it on CL the other day, could be a good option. I'd take off the 5% gangster tint
                              Gonna go see it tomorrow. He sent me pics of the interior and it looked like it had been gutted at one point. Might have been an abused track car. Super nice guy though.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                                X