No announcement yet.

R.I.P. Sadly Something We All Knew Would Come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awww, I didn't want this thread to end...

I'm with hoax. He finally woke up after he hit that tree and killed his passenger, and the only way to get out of it is this story. Now he's in hiding...
    I read it on the webz....
    Originally posted by Andy.B
    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
    1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I was born on 3/25…
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post

I'm with hoax. He finally woke up after he hit that tree and killed his passenger, and the only way to get out of it is this story. Now he's in hiding...
      I like this story better.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
      1989 325is Raged on then sold.
      1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
      1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
      1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post

Getting enjoyment from the death of another is pretty sick and twisted.

This isn't Trina, he wasn't even driving the car.

RIP, regardless of what anyone thinks of him.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

This outcome was not a surprise for me, when I had seen one of these videos awhile back I said it was a matter of time. I'm not going to say I’m happy to see that he is gone but I am happy that the streets there are a little safer with one less of these type drivers as it appears not to be uncommon there(that motorcycle video as another example). I can’t say I am overly sympathetic for him as he chose to drive with high risk and with such disregard for others that would have not chosen to die that way if something was to happen.

Yes he appeared to have some skills and a shame it couldn't have been applied correctly but I am guessing that he learned those skills on the streets so he was probably putting others more at risk when he was not so skilled. It is a bit ironic that he died from the hands of someone else that probably drove with similar disregard but I’m still betting it would eventually have happened in his hands as well. This person will also have to live knowing that someone died as a result of his choice to chase the thrill.

But I always feel for the families no matter what/who the person was…
          My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
          4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
            A genius? Geniuses cure diseases and create new technologies, this was a thrill junky with a skill behind the wheel. Your standards for what constitutes an above average individual are disturbingly low if you think this guy is that spectacular.
            Aryton Senna was a genius. Did he find a cure for aids? A genius doesn't have to perform miracles to be considered a genius. Would I do that? No. Do I recommend doing that? No. But seriously, the talent was undeniable,, it must be said. Maybe not a genius, but he had talent. Its funny how you think the standards for an above average individual means said individual is a saint...

Comment

Originally posted by straightsixe30 View Post
              Aryton Senna was a genius. Did he find a cure for aids? A genius doesn't have to perform miracles to be considered a genius. Would I do that? No. Do I recommend doing that? No. But seriously, the talent was undeniable,, it must be said. Maybe not a genius, but he had talent. Its funny how you think the standards for an above average individual means said individual is a saint...
              Where did I imply one needs to be a saint to qualify as a genius? He was a very talented driver yes, but he was impressive because he took insane risks at the expense of other peoples lives. You're idolizing someone who gambled with other peoples lives for his own amusement, good riddance.

Comment

The guy is not that talented. There are many, many people with that kind of car control these days. In fact, his wasn't even all that good. Mostly, in this case, his "genius" came from a callous disregard for both his own life, and that of everyone around him.
                2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
                2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
                1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
                1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
                - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
                1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
                1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
                Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

After seeing how worked up over this you guys are I just really wanted to let you you know that IDGAF about the whole thing. I never did watch the videos as I hate seeing this kind of shit on the street.
                  For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                  Originally posted by mbonanni
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

You're right. Genius is based upon IQ and intelligence level.
                    sigpic

Comment

Amazing Skill. Wrong Places
                      sigpic
                      1991 318i

Comment

This is why no one drives my cars but me. And smog techs. I hate smog techs.

Comment

Originally posted by JayDee916 View Post
                          This is why no one drives my cars but me. And smog techs. I hate smog techs.
                          California needs historic tags.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by matthugie View Post
                            Darwinism in action.

Comment

Screw the S38, I want the staggered Msystems
                              Originally posted by priapism
                              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                              Originally posted by shameson
                              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Jim Clark was a genius.
                                Fixed.
                                Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Working...
                                X