Eco terrorists make an add...10:10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eco terrorists make an add...10:10

The 10:10 campaign group self destructs with this violent and supposedly amusing video. They pulled the video after realising what a mistake it was so here i...

More scare tactics.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

I wouldn't even call it scare tactics, just bad advertising.

Comment

what do they add
      Originally posted by blunt
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
        what do they add

ad....
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Ahhhh.....that British sense of humor.....

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
            Ahhhh.....that British sense of humor.....
            Even Brits didn't "get it" and the commercial was removed. Except from Youtube...
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I need one of those buttons.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
              If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Working...
              X