Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so was it your brother or your sister?

Originally posted by Dirty325ix View Post
    Hey my brother was driving across the country and she started to hear a metal on metal noise when she pressed on the breaks. No big deal just need new pads, so she finishes the first leg of her journey, about 10 hours of driving with with the bad pads. She gets to Florida and has goes to a shop and they give her new rotors and pads for 250.
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

You go to the video, you copy whatever is in the web address bar and paste it into forum message. That's it.

Comment

Why are you arguing about a hotlink. Let the smooth bars of mf Rick Astley take you away.
        Hank Ahrens
        1984 Alpine Coupe
        1978 911sc

Comment

The shop fixed what OP told them to. Turns out the problem was something else. Welcome to detective mechanic 101.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

real question though, is it really a sister? he does state brother first...could be a post-op trans?

Hey my brother

Comment

Hmmm, despite the questionable gender AND wrenching,

as no- one got hurt and a car that probably should have been
              beached a lot earlier than it did is still mostly intact,

I think it's a learning experience. Don't try to feed the legal system.
              If you can get something out of the original shop for the price
              of a phone call or 2, great- but otherwise, I don't think you're gonna get far.

Even though, yes, if they changed the rotors, they took off (and replaced,mostly)
              the offending parts. There are a number of ways to ham- fist that job, and there's
              not a lot of excess capacity for ham in the front calipers.

When the caliper bolt comes out of a Pro3 car, now, the whole car tends to
              get wadded up in a short hurry.

t
              now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

I shortsightedly swapped out the sister for a brother to get a more legitimate response instead of the typical r3v can I fuck your sister comments....I did not realize I used she throughout the whole damn post

It sounds like she probably drove the car a little longer than she should have. I mean she drove it to the point that the wheel completely locked up and the car wouldn't even move, so hopefully she didn't completely trash the axel or anything other than the cars brakes.

So apparently she did go to some sort of garage chain so I am hoping they will not be difficult and hopefully pay for the bull

And why talk to a lawyer when I can ask just ask a bunch of random people on r3v

Comment

And why talk to a lawyer when I can ask just ask a bunch of random people on r3v
                  Good point, where are the pics at though?

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                    Good point, where are the pics at though?
                    Guys.....the sister is really a brother and the brother is really Rick fuckin' Astley.

How have you guys not figured this out GEEEZZZZEEEE......
                    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx
                      i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                        Guys.....the sister is really a brother and the brother is really Rick fuckin' Astley.

How have you guys not figured this out GEEEZZZZEEEE......
                        Not sure if you're aware, but that's just not the case. I found pics of OP's sister.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                          Not sure if you're aware, but that's just not the case. I found pics of OP's sister.
                          I'm not clickahn that.

I don't want to believe Rick Astley is a woman and I'm not gonna.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
                            Yup that's exactly what happened, she drove the car until the tires completely locked up while driving on the highway. She couldn't even pull off the road it was so bad

And yes my sister is actually my brother who is in fact Rick Astley

Oh and the shop is going to pay for all of the damages, thanks r3v would of been able to fix it with out you....well I easily could of but then I wouldn't of been as entertaining

Comment

thanks r3v would of been able to fix it with out you....well I easily could of but then I wouldn't of been as entertaining
                              Thanks for thinking of us!

hee

t
                              now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

And yes my sister is actually my brother who is in fact Rick Astley
                                BOOM ST1G! :p

Comment

Working...
                                X