Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston - Hell of a deal - LOTS of parts, will give all away for $50 OBO THIS WEEK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston - Hell of a deal - LOTS of parts, will give all away for $50 OBO THIS WEEK

SOLD SOLD SOLD

THANK YOU!

See my sig for the F/S thread. ALLL those parts can be yours for $50 TOTAL

All you need to do:
    -Bring $50 (negotiable!!)
    -Bring truck (to 77065)
    -Allow me to help you load up the parts!

I'm helping out the e30 community, because you'll be helping me out! Just name a price and come pick them up!!! And it needs to be this week!!!!

_____
    You'll definiely make back that money in week or so, then you'll have all these spare parts in case you need them. If you don't, it'll just be money magically appearing in your paypal account over the next year, and you'll meet some great people!

As far as making the money back goes, all you gotta do is throw that innovate gauge on ebay for some cheap price, someone will pick it up, boom, the rest is profit!
    Last edited by saturnv7890; 08-12-2013, 05:18 AM.

My Transaction Feedback
    My "build" thread
    BUY MY CAR!!

bummmp for such a steal.

Maybe if I can get to houston this weekend Ill hit you up, when you leaving ? Not sure if my brother will appreciate me storing all this at his shop ...

My don't quote me list:

Originally posted by george graves
    I could be wrong, but I don't think it's a smog test type of thing. IIRC think it's against CA law to *sell* a dual outlet muffler as a replacement for a car that came from the factory with a single. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

leaving thursday at 6:00am! And packing wednesday night so I'm busy then, but before then I'm free to offload this!

And let me reiterate I'm very negotiable here!!

My Transaction Feedback
      My "build" thread
      BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

Working...
      X