Poor e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entertaining video...a little, irresponsible...yes

I am glad to hear everyone was OK. Hopefully the young driver has learned a valuable lesson.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    sigpic
    Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Gotta love that puberty voice crack moan reaction.

Comment

I blame the blown thermostat.
        Engine woulda pushed out more torque at fully heated yo

Judging by the shape of their car, I blame irresponsibility and driving above capabilities of ones own ability. I drive like an idiot sometimes, yes, but I don't take my stock suspension monster to the mountains and carve out skids in the roads; do I have the skill to? Yes, but can my e30 handle the way I'd like to drive those turns? Far from it. Had he had a dialed out suspension system, he probably would've taken the corner no problem.

I remember taking my last e30 4x4 status to the mountains... Never again will I drive like that on stock suspension.. Too many close calls to care about

Comment

In the spirit of the "old r3v" i would like to point out that this is a repost, and nearly as old as the internet.

Thank you, carry on.
          Originally Posted by ACMF74
          i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by Pac1373 View Post
            In the spirit of the "old r3v" i would like to point out that this is a repost, and nearly as old as the internet.

Thank you, carry on.
            Thank you.
            ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
              Is that toast at 3:37 ?
              yup, fell outta that take-out container
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Yeah, like Im going to take my e30 and drive super hard on a narrow road with trees on both sides just feet from the roadside.

Loose control there and you are just asking for a nice hard impact - James Dean style.

Dorks thought that there e30 had a dialed in suspension and just pushed it too hard.

In the right drivers hands that was recoverable.

Comment

Working...
                X