Stimulus + African Penis = $800k of clean penis'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stimulus + African Penis = $800k of clean penis'

Yepp over $800k in Stimulus money spent to teach African males how to clean their uncircumcised penis and encourage them to get HIV tests. Ewww how would you like to be the dudes teaching other dudes how to do this.

Definitely thought this would be spam. I love how much Americans want to affect others in the world.

Comment

I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Why are you googling african penis is my question.
        -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
        2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by ACMF74 View Post
            that right thar may be sig worthy.

thanks
            Originally Posted by ACMF74

Comment

1st I wouldn't google african dicks I would google big black dicks
              2nd it was one of the headlines on the drudgereport.com and I'm a sucker for wasteful stimulus spending.

Comment

"The study’s lead investigator Dr. Thomas J. Coates was the fourth highest-funded researcher in the country in 2002 and is currently conducting HIV research on three continents."

This makes me think this guy is somehow pocketing money.
                This money couldn't have been spent any better.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Whoa dude watch what you're saying. That last sentence sounds like they have co-opted you. The money shouldnt be spent at all.

Comment

I was being sarcastic..
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by ACMF74 View Post
                      You dirty man. I came here for the penis too... :giggle:
                      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post

Straight to sig....I couldn't stop laughing.
                        -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

This just makes me sick. So we can't just let evolution take care of the problem. There is only so much you can do to save these people. They refuse to use the condoms!!!!!! when everyone around them gets aids!!!! A sensible, not even intelligent, person would investigate what would need to be done not to die from having sex.
                          i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Originally posted by Restoman View Post
                            This just makes me sick. So we can't just let evolution take care of the problem. There is only so much you can do to save these people. They refuse to use the condoms!!!!!! when everyone around them gets aids!!!! A sensible, not even intelligent, person would investigate what would need to be done not to die from having sex.
                            I thought aids was developed to kill the black man,.. Right?
                            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
                              Reelop is probably into "uncircumcized black penis". To everyone his own fetish...
                              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Working...
                              X