Matt & TRM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt & TRM

I bought an andapter to put an aftermarket gauge sender in the head of an m50. He has GREAT communication and shipped the item out very fast. The product looks nice and I can't wait to put it on.

He is no lie one of the best selllers I have bought from on R3V!

Thanks again Matt and goodluck w/ TRM :up:
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Matt went out of his way to help me with problems i had. He is a great guy to deal with and TRM seems like a very well ran business. Trust him and trust the company we works with.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Matt(racer's market)

i purchased a chip from racer's market(matt)for my e30m3 s52 swap and am very happy with the performance-car idled smoothly,has proper air/fuel mixture and best of all way better performance out of the s52-basically it made the car run correctly.
        excellent communication and fast shipping!
        thanks again Matt!

vr4boy

Comment

Glad you like it!

We already had a feedback thread here. Maybe a moderator can merge them for me?

Comment

Purchased: TRM Chip for S50/3.5" hfm/24# injectors/ stock cams
            Shipped: extremely quickly, received it within 2 days packaged up nicely

Other: Matt has been a tremendous help and has confronted every single one of my nagging questions with absolute professionalism. I'd be happy to do business again, multiple times, in the future. He helped guide me through some injector selection issues and guided me toward the right part numbers before a major malfunction could occur.

Thanks again
            Originally posted by FredK
            However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
            Feedback

Comment

Trm a+++

I just want to give a big thanks to Rafael and Matt at TRM.

Just a little background, did some major bottom end damage, bought a long block from a friend, rebuilt the head, ordered a shit-ton of parts and planned to install all accessories to the new-to-me long block, realized I dont have the mechanical expertise to do this and asked around for a few referals. TRM was my choice based upon my conversation with Matt and a few R3V members.

I spoke nearly exclusively with Rafa, but Matt was a big help in getting Rafael to contact me regarding my engine swap as I had A LOT of pretty involving questions. I can't be happier wth the customer service I received (prompt on returing emails, calls, texts and letting me know ahead of time regarding any suprises) and the quality of work. I am more than satisfied with how everything turned out and my car runs like a top! I'm writing this review a little prematurely as I just got the car back today but I didnt want to forget.

I worked on this thing for a solid two weeks and was satisfied with my accomplishment (happy I didn't fuck anything up either lol) and am glad TRM could pull it all together.

So once again, Huge thanks to Rafael, Matt, and all the guys at The Racer's Market!

-Josh D.

On a side note, I got to see Justin's (cant remember username) lastest work to his nowsnailpowered m50 e30 and WOW! Latez
              Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Matt spent several hours over a few weeks period helping me troubleshoot a problem I was having with my m50. He even sent me a tune to try, which he let me return after my problems were sorted. I don't know any other business that would do that. I will definitely be going to them in the future.
                85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                e30 restoration and V8 swap
                24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Matt was traveling and still found time to help me out. Unbelievable customer service. TRM ROCKS!!!!
                  1989 US E30 Cammed S52
                  Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

I just bought another chip from TRM and I can't rave about this company enough. Buy your tunes from TRM!!!
                    1989 US E30 Cammed S52
                    Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

Working...
                    X