Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kansas gun control nullification fight brewing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas gun control nullification fight brewing?

Reposted from my local car forum.

at least the president chimes in telling students not to listen to the rumors of government tyranny

"It’s unlikely that any of these laws will actually be enforced; they’re generally seen as political statements designed to protest new gun-control laws — none of which have shown a sign of passing in the Senate." - Washington Post
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Seems Louisiana is trying to do the same thing.

Louisiana pulls trigger on more pro-gun rights legislation

Louisiana House bill bans enforcement of federal gun laws
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Montana did it 1st in 2010, our law got cease and desist order from the feds. It was just heard by thr 9th circuit last month iirc. I have not heard the out come of that hearing yet.

I must say I love the fuck you feds letter form the SS of kansas
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        Montana did it 1st in 2010, our law got cease and desist order from the feds. It was just heard by thr 9th circuit last month iirc. I have not heard the out come of that hearing yet.

I must say I love the fuck you feds letter form the SS of kansas
        Not first but happy we joined in, I find most residents of TN (even Agent apparently) have forgotten that we already passed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbJ9amYaEXM

"7/9/09 – the Tennessee State Senate approved Senate Bill 1610 (SB1610), the Tennessee Firearms Freedom Act, by a vote of 22-7. The House companion bill, HB1796 previously passed the House by a vote of 87-1. It has become law without the governor’s signature."

http://www.wnd.com/2009/07/104674/

Comment

Here in Va the county sheriffs can kick out feds at will, and they must comply.

Now, they don't really ever do that, but they can. Guy I work with is a deputy and we were discussing this the other day.
          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

go get 'em, Kansas.

Comment

Working...
            X