this just keeps getting worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this just keeps getting worse

There was, of course, plenty of talk about the DOJ getting two months of phone records concerning calls involving some reporters. Since the original story came out, reporters have quickly deduced w…

what the fuck. every year is worse than the last.

And no this is not an invitation to drop a bunch of right vs left president bashing nonsense. The guy sitting in that chair is no more than an ass puppet to the people running this show.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
    If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

I was wondering how long it would take before this was discussed here. I think the title is causing the thread to be overlooked.

It is interesting that the press/media is finally taking notice to the potential abuses of power of the DOJ now that they are the targets.

Between this and the supposed 'apolitical' IRS unfairly targeting conservative sounding organizations, I wonder if there is any limit to what our government will do.

Comment

to quote Bill Maher

"I still dont get what the scandal is"
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

I'm not sure if I would call it a "scandal". But for the last 20 or so years it's been a continuous ramp-up in efforts of secrecy, surveillance, and hunting down whistle blowers.

Congress being in bed with RIAA/MPAA has also been going on for decades but the DOJ being out of control about it is a more recent thing.

It seems DOJ seriously needs to be taken down a notch.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
        If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Working...
        X