No announcement yet.

Dexter Morgan required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive seen this at work, guy got shot in back. He had a sweatshirt on, and leaned up against a wall, co worker found him passed out. Police came and got him.

It spreads like water on the edge of paper blood wicked all over shirt, covered a wall here in blood.

looks shady as fuck to say the least

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Whoa dude that is fucked up. Can't believe it got cleaned up while you were at work.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

You guys are forgetting his dogs.

I feed my dog raw deer all the time. He never misses a drop of blood, they love that shit.

The dogs cleaned it up.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

If the block isn't sealed, the blood was probably wicked up by the block.
          Where is this location exactly? Can you back up and take another picture?
          i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
            You guys are forgetting his dogs.

I feed my dog raw deer all the time. He never misses a drop of blood, they love that shit.

The dogs cleaned it up.
            quite possibly,

Last night I was woken by my partner because the rotti had his angry bark on. As I went to investigate out the back I heard two bangs out the front and the dogs went nuts.. I ran out to the front house window and looked outside and saw the shadow cast on the house across the road of someone power walking up the culdesac and disappeared into the bush. I'm thinking someone was trying to get over the gate again.

to try and paint a picture, my house on a raised hill with a 6-8 meter drop off one side and a 3 meter drop off the other side. So to get out the back you either have to go through the house or over the side gate which is guarded off by the dog. OR go next door and jump 3 meters into my back yard and next door also has dogs.

Ive now purchased a night vision IP camera because this shits getting out of control. There was another E92 335 stolen around my area about a month ago and the wheels were taken off it and dumped the car a few weeks later..

bang for buck a big dogs better than an alarm so far!
            Boris - 89 E30 325i
            84- E30 323i

Comment

Working...
            X