No announcement yet.

APEX | 17" 4-Lug ARC-8 Pre Group-Buy Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're probably in for the concaves, which started a little over a week after the flat faces
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Ah ok. I got it.

I signed up for both. It also looks like they flipped it so the Concave group buy has the best chance of a group buy.

Comment

Each of them have gotten the goal for amount of interest. So I'm sure both will probably be made now
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Uh.... Why did the group buy just go up to 26 days left?
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

I just saw that too. Waiting for a response.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
            -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
              Uh.... Why did the group buy just go up to 26 days left?
              Update:

Thank you MrCooperS for posting a screenshot of the update! I have also included it below.

"Thank you to all of the participants thus far. Bringing quality products to market at an affordable price point would not be possible without your expressed demand and feedback. We are currently proposing two Group Buys for the E30 chassis: Bring Back the 4x100 ARC-8 and Concave ARC-8 For The E30.

Many of you are registered for both deals with the intention of only buying one set. We understand that many of you are intrigued at the idea of a new concave design, but with the possibility of that Group Buy not coming to fruition, you run the chance of missing out on the standard "flat faced" Group Buy. To help participants hedge their bets on which deal to join, we are flipping the order of the Group Buy's. This will give the Concave Group Buy the best chance of success, but should demand fall short, enthusiasts will still have the option to join the alternate Group Buy thereafter.

New Group Buy Payment Dates:
              • Concave ARC-8 For The E30 - Payment phase begins on 8/9/2016 12:00 AM PST, and ends on 8/16/2016 11:59 PM PST
              • Bring Back the 4x100 ARC-8 - Payment phase begins on 8/18/2016 12:00 AM PST, and ends on 8/25/20169 11:59 PM PST

We understand that many of you are very eager to get a set of wheels, and we would love nothing more then for both Group Buy's to be successful. Thank you again for your support, and the opportunity to serve this community."

-Matt on behalf of Eddy.

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

Have we come to a consensus yet if you will be doing a 17x9? I'm up against a deadline and the Team Dynamics I already ordered are backordered seven ways to sunday and probably won't make my deadline. If these will be 17x9 and won't be too long in production I'd be in for two sets!
                '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
                  Have we come to a consensus yet if you will be doing a 17x9? I'm up against a deadline and the Team Dynamics I already ordered are backordered seven ways to sunday and probably won't make my deadline. If these will be 17x9 and won't be too long in production I'd be in for two sets!
                  We are leaving the decision up to the community on which wheel will be produced. If we receive enough demand we can produce both sizes, but we do have a minimum production number of 80 units that must be met. Once the group buy has ended, we will determine which size received the most interest and move forward into production.

-Matt on behalf of Eddy.

Comment

Our Concave ARC-8 for the E30 Group Buy is now live! Please visit the group buy here for more information.

-Matt on behalf of Eddy.

Comment

Originally posted by PaintPro21 View Post
                      We are leaving the decision up to the community on which wheel will be produced. If we receive enough demand we can produce both sizes, but we do have a minimum production number of 80 units that must be met. Once the group buy has ended, we will determine which size received the most interest and move forward into production.

-Matt on behalf of Eddy.

So we have to pay prior to the size being determined?
                      85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                      e30 restoration and V8 swap
                      24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Pledged!
                        C'mon people, let's make this happen!

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                          No, you pick your size then pay.

If they don't make the size you want, you won't get charged.

Comment

Now that so many people have gone for the concaves, I wonder how many will still be left for the flat faces? I hope the group buy still goes down. It's either the wheels or a racing simulator setup for me!
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                              When making your pledge, we don't charge your card. After the deal has closes deposits are charged to hold an order. We can then review which size received the most interest and determine the final offset based on final feedback within about 48-72 hours of the deal closing. If we do not move forward with your desired fitment, you are able to cancel your order and the deposit will be refunded. This format allows us to weed out serious buyers from tire kickers, so that we can give higher priority to the feedback of seriously interested parties.

-Matt on behalf of Eddy.

Comment

Originally posted by PaintPro21 View Post
                                When making your pledge, we don't charge your card. After the deal has closes deposits are charged to hold an order. We can then review which size received the most interest and determine the final offset based on final feedback within about 48-72 hours of the deal closing. If we do not move forward with your desired fitment, you are able to cancel your order and the deposit will be refunded. This format allows us to weed out serious buyers from tire kickers, so that we can give higher priority to the feedback of seriously interested parties.

-Matt on behalf of Eddy.
                                Got it, thanks!
                                85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                                e30 restoration and V8 swap
                                24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Working...
                                X