Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
    Also found on that site:

The so-called great Swine flu pandemic is nothing more than a One World Government power grab, an effort at population control and a boondoggle designed to enrich big Pharma and its supporters.

Ground breaking journalism, that. ^

I hate to spoil a good lynching, but..... some of those guys at Crash The Tea Party don't sound all that different than most of those who profess a hatred of liberals here.....

Go figure.
    Nope. Sound more like the Alex Jones crowd, many of who blamed Bush for 9-11 and who also mostly belong to the Dem party.

Nice try at deflecting from the real issue, which is that some on the left are going to attempt to infiltrate Tea Party Rallies in an attempt to paint them as racists, homophobes, militia types and all of the other false media stereotypes that are unproven, so these guys will merely pretend to be Tea Party members while acting like racists and homophobes which the media will eat up without question.

How sad that the left resorts to such immature and underhanded tactics.

Speaks poorly of them, not the Tea Party.

They have zero proof that the Tea Party is racist and/or homophobic, so they will just "create" the proof.

But the media won't see it that way and will give 24/7 coverage to the handful of infiltrators/pretenders and label them to be typical of the Tea Party.

Personally, I hope these infiltrators are outed and get a good ass-kicking, which is what they deserve.
    sigpic
    1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
    Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
    Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
      Nope. Sound more like the Alex Jones crowd, many of who blamed Bush for 9-11 and who also mostly belong to the Dem party.

Nice try at deflecting from the real issue, which is that some on the left are going to attempt to infiltrate Tea Party Rallies in an attempt to paint them as racists, homophobes, militia types and all of the other false media stereotypes that are unproven, so these guys will merely pretend to be Tea Party members while acting like racists and homophobes which the media will eat up without question.

How sad that the left resorts to such immature and underhanded tactics.

Speaks poorly of them, not the Tea Party.

They have zero proof that the Tea Party is racist and/or homophobic, so they will just "create" the proof.

But the media won't see it that way and will give 24/7 coverage to the handful of infiltrators/pretenders and label them to be typical of the Tea Party.

Personally, I hope these infiltrators are outed and get a good ass-kicking, which is what they deserve.
      I think he's just saying you should consider your sources - always a good thing. You blaming "the left" for morons like Jason Levin is just as bad as everyone blaming "the right" for the idiots that show up at Tea Parties. If you think that the Jason Levin crew really happens en masse, you're just as guilty of what you're accusing the media of doing.

That said, I live in DC and have driven/walked past these things (long before any organized conspiracy to infiltrate/discredit could have happened) and the ignorance/racist/homophobic stories aren't anecdotal - I won't say it was widespread, but it wasn't a fringe few.

Comment

Also found on that site:

I hate to spoil a good lynching, but..... some of those guys at Crash The Tea Party don't sound all that different than most of those who profess a hatred of liberals here.....

Go figure.
        First of all, most of us don't hate liberals... we just think they are ignorant. We hate liberal policies because they are dangerous and bad for us all. A liberal assumes that since their erratic thinking and fanciful dreaming is rebutted by a conservative, that the conservative hates them. So, the liberal hates conservatives rather than trying to vindicate their ideas. It's yet another common indicator of faulty liberal thinking.

And "those guys" who you link to are people who have found that idiot's site and are peppering it with their views. It's an open forum. Those posts don't reflect who the morons are who created that site and are fostering hate and dissension breaking every rule they profess to stand for. They are true idiots. I hate their actions and what they stand for. I don't hate them. There is a big difference, one that liberals can't seem to understand.
        1987 E30 325is
        1999 E46 323i
        RIP 1994 E32 740iL
        oo=[][]=oo

Comment

So 2 people are randomly attacked in the French Quarter of New Orleans. No one knows who the attackers were, or why they chose to attack those two people. But since they were republicans, the attackers must have been liberals bent on killing and death and violence!!

Because, you know, no one ever gets mugged or anything in New Orleans.....

Seriously Josh? This is really grasping at straws, even for you. A right-wing website says 'we have no idea who did this' and you extrapolate that it must have been liberal thugs? Your stuidity knows no bounds.

Oh and lets not forget about the actual, confirmed political violence by people opposed to health care reform.

Reality > you

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
            So 2 people are randomly attacked in the French Quarter of New Orleans. No one knows who the attackers were, or why they chose to attack those two people. But since they were republicans, the attackers must have been liberals bent on killing and death and violence!!

Because, you know, no one ever gets mugged or anything in New Orleans.....

Seriously Josh? This is really grasping at straws, even for you. A right-wing website says 'we have no idea who did this' and you extrapolate that it must have been liberal thugs? Your stuidity knows no bounds.

Oh and lets not forget about the actual, confirmed political violence by people opposed to health care reform.

Reality > you

Coming from a lefty that really hurts....

As opposed to Eric Cantor's office that was shot at. And the officer and horse here in portland that were injured by liberal anti cop protesters. Nope liberals are peaceful people.

Think SEIU....
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

There are only two perfectly useless things in this world. One is an appendix and the other is joshh.
              Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
              N'être pas républicain à vingt ans est preuve d'un manque de cœur ; l'être après trente ans est preuve d'un manque de tête.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^

So Frenchy,

tell me how a guy thats been dead for 81 years and had no idea what adding machines is let alone the interwebs. is doing posting from the grave????
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Georges Clemenceau View Post
                  There are only two perfectly useless things in this world. One is an appendix and the other is joshh.
                  Don't forget the tailbone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i View Post
                    I think he's just saying you should consider your sources - always a good thing. You blaming "the left" for morons like Jason Levin is just as bad as everyone blaming "the right" for the idiots that show up at Tea Parties. If you think that the Jason Levin crew really happens en masse, you're just as guilty of what you're accusing the media of doing.

That said, I live in DC and have driven/walked past these things (long before any organized conspiracy to infiltrate/discredit could have happened) and the ignorance/racist/homophobic stories aren't anecdotal - I won't say it was widespread, but it wasn't a fringe few.
                    Agreed.

I'll definitely say that the people touting racist propaganda aren't the majority. But you would think that the majority would clear those others out. Same thing with the "infiltrators." There's even more reason to clear out the bigots, whether they be real or impostors.
                    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                    -----------------------------------------
                    91 318is Turbo Sold
                    87 325 Daily driver Sold
                    06 4.8is X5
                    06 Mtec X3
                    05 4.4i X5 Sold
                    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                    90 325i Sold
                    97 328is Sold
                    01 323ci Sold
                    92 325i Sold
                    83 528e Totaled
                    98 328i Sold
                    93 325i Sold

Comment

The Fox report on this story.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                        Agreed.

I'll definitely say that the people touting racist propaganda aren't the majority. But you would think that the majority would clear those others out. Same thing with the "infiltrators." There's even more reason to clear out the bigots, whether they be real or impostors.

Great post, Schnitzer! Either way, they should be recieving an ass-kicking and no one here is disputing that. The left-slant of the current media cannot be dismissed completely though. The leftist's have to acknowledge that some of the massive reporting by obviously leftist (dare I say?) "radical" news stations on Tea Party rallys has been obnoxiously one sided and similarily insulting to the majority.

To paint the Tea Party in a all negative, racist, homophobe light is ignorant, stupid, hateful and ironically enough, exactly what those few in the Tea Party movement, that hold racist, bigotted ideals are doing. WOW, go figure.
                        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                          And still no fingers pointing toward Liberal Violence. As a matter of fact, this:

"But things were said to my daughter and her boyfriend. Everything was about money."

'magine that.

Comment

And still no fingers pointing toward Liberal Violence. As a matter of fact, this:

"But things were said to my daughter and her boyfriend. Everything was about money."

'magine that.

Ah, that quote is from the mom....not the investigators....derrrr.
                            Maybe you should see what else she says. She doesn't WANT to say if it was politically motivated or not. And she doesn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                              Ah, that quote is from the mom....not the investigators....derrrr.
                              Maybe you should see what else she says. She doesn't WANT to say if it was politically motivated or not. And she doesn't care.
                              The investigators say it was liberal violence? Or do they, as you, not know? I guess the words of the victim's mom isn't enough, huh? Even Jindal's office isn't inferring liberal violence.

Give it up, already.
                              Last edited by mar1t1me; 04-20-2010, 10:21 AM.

Comment

It wasn't race motivated, no robbery occured, and a bunch of far-lefties were protesting outside shortly before the attack.

Figure it out.
                                sigpic
                                1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                                Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                                Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Working...
                                X