No announcement yet.

Who is running a potent N/A set up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will have it's first race meeting in 2 weeks time at a little track called Phillip Island, he doesn't have any on board cameras in his car, and I will be in the same races with my Aussie spec E30 car, so he will be that far in front, I won't see him in my footage
    12.921 @ 106.48mph - N/A E36 3.0L daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by morerevsm3 View Post
      will have it's first race meeting in 2 weeks time at a little track called Phillip Island, he doesn't have any on board cameras in his car, and I will be in the same races with my Aussie spec E30 car, so he will be that far in front, I won't see him in my footage
      All good, good luck!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

on board from 2.8L M20 posted previously
        Ararat Hillclimb on board from 2.8L M20 powered E30 with Samsonas ZF dog box

Comment

Damn
          09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
          05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
          87 BMW 325is
          a few bicycles

Comment

quality of vid is a bit average, video file was corrupt, and after going through repair program, I could watch video fine, but failed with 3 attempts to upload to youtube, so I filmed video playing on my monitor and uploaded, car performs ok for 2 valve SOHC 2.8L engine on triple carbs and 1100+kg race weight....

file was corrupt, and wouldn't work uploading after repair program, so filmed my screen to make it hopefully watchable, Rob's NA 2.8L M20 powered E30 with S...

Comment

full race, starting from rear of grid...turn up the sound, the combination of noise from the Samsonas dog box and intake noise from the webers with the engine well north of 8000rpm is mesmerizing

race 3 from Improved Production class at Phillip Island April 2014 on board the Braune Supatune E30 powered by an NA 2.8L M20 with webers and Samsonas motors...

Comment

So amazing. Love.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X