Got the M-Tec II front & rear on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks fellas......

Yeah Barry, I hear ya on the M-Tech II........for me it was a white M-Tech appearance package model I saw in the early 90's...been shot in the butt with it ever since ;)

Looks like my side panels/skirts will arrive today so tomorrow I'll take 'em to get sprayed.....hopefully, I won't have any problems getting them on by the end of the week!

Comment

lookn good chris, hangin to see it fully set up!!!!
      sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Hey Jake, long time no see....hope all is well!

Last night I fitted the side panels only to find that my sideskirt will not fit (it's from a hardtop E30)..........soooo, now I'm looking for M-Tech II cabrio sideskirts.....and will probably just have to get them from BMW which will take a month or two....I hate waiting!!!

Comment

me wants

Comment

why wouldn't the sides fit? the wheelbases are the same and cabrios have the lower fender arches. hmm, interesting.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

The rocker panels are deeper on cabriolets....they even have an extra rocker trim piece under the doors.

I did see on the ETK that the cabrio sideskirts had a diff p/n than the hardtop prior to buying, but I thought I'd give it a try since it was a good deal on the whole kit. Just ordered 2 new ones from BMW though so it should be sorted out in a month or two once they arrive.

Comment

Working...
              X