Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex L.A. Gang Member/drug addict/general scallywag serves as pillar of E30 community!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ex L.A. Gang Member/drug addict/general scallywag serves as pillar of E30 community!!

;)

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Scallywag!

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
    MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
    | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Well I never!!!

Comment

subscribed
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

its aiite, you has nice wheelz!
          Toyota Pickup

Comment

hey! no former gang members allowed...........oh wait.
            JK glad to have you back!

you left out future famous music producer..........
            seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Edited as I learned some more details. Not really sure on your motive behind the thread.
              Last edited by AdironRider; 05-01-2010, 06:08 AM.
              Back to my roots

Comment

I prefer the term 'ruffian'
                Originally posted by LJ851
                I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

what gang?

Comment

I didn't know you could be an ex gang member. I thought it was for life.

Comment

Wait..what? Is this an inside joke? I mean the title of this thread is an oxymoron right?

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                        Wait..what? Is this an inside joke? I mean the title of this thread is an oxymoron right?
                        Nope fact!
                        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                            Certain circumstances can qualify you to "retire". Depending on your standing and the stripes youve earned and your sacrifices for the hood. Its like the military, but much less honorable to society. And if youre a ranking member of the Mexican Mafia, thats where you cant leave. VERY few people are allowed to retire from that once they open their eyes and see it for what it is.
                            Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                            LMAO!! I love that album.
                            Originally posted by FifeDog236 View Post
                            Edited as I learned some more details. Not really sure on your motive behind the thread.
                            Just trying to shake things up in a joking way. Seeing as most the people on this forum have certain views. Its all tongue in cheek, though. Chillax, homie. ;)

Comment

Sub'd due to curiosity lol.

Originally posted by der affe
                              first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Working...
                              X