I can clean your fuel injectors. Just pay for shipping and the fluid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timeizmoney22 View Post
    Received my injectors today! Look great! Sending my cores tomorrow. Thanks!
    Thank you !
    Get your Injectors Cleaned HERE

Comment

I'm considering the m50 injectors for my e30 325iC, currently running a Dinan chip. Would you want the m20 injectors sent to you after I make the swap?
      sigpic

92 325iC Diamantschwarz factory M-Technic appearance
      99 M Roadster Dakar Yellow II
      97 318ti Active Bostongrun DD
      01 Z3 3.0i Coupe Black Sapphire
      93 325iC Schwarz II. Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Got my injectors in the mail they are 100% better. Fast turn around too dang.
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=267166
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380488

Comment

Originally posted by e30topdown View Post
          I'm considering the m50 injectors for my e30 325iC, currently running a Dinan chip. Would you want the m20 injectors sent to you after I make the swap?
          No thanks. Have a ton of those m20 injectors.

Comment

Buying a set of 6 M20 injectors soon, any chance you'd take my old ones as a core refund?

Comment

Order placed - I need to start troubleshooting my ticking noise on my S50
              Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
                Order placed - I need to start troubleshooting my ticking noise on my S50
                Thank you. Your order will be shipped this weekend.

Comment

SERVICE TEMPORARY ON HOLD

Sorry, have to deal with taxes this couple of months and will be too backed up to offer this service until mid-April.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

This is really too bad, I was just going to message you to get my 36lb Bosch ones cleaned prior to installing them.
                    2016 F-150
                    1987 Royalblau 325es B25 turbocharged

Build thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=405594

Comment

Hi,
                      Is this service back on? have 2 sets I want to have cleaned with rust prevention.
                      Lieben Sie Schlangen ?

Comment

Hi there MEPEH,

is your service back as of July/August? Had my m20 injectors rebuilt by you this past winter and am looking to get my m54 injectors rebuilt this time around! I've noticed your website does not seem to be working.

Comment

Has anyone had any luck getting a hold of MEPEH? I'm in need of his services.

If he's MIA, any other suggestions?
                          90 Bronzit 325is
                          16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

I can clean your fuel injectors. Just pay for shipping and the fluid

I could really use this service too. I have two sets (12) I need cleaned and 4 from a Honda which I don't think he can do.

Lol, pretty much the point is, I can really use this service but this seems hard to source. This has been on hold for a long time :-(

He did a set on my M52 and it was well worth it.
                            E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

An Associate/Bachelors degree is America's most overrated product

Comment

Hes done great work for me and I recently sent him a message too... but this is on his profile

"Last Activity: 05-04-2017 08:59 AM"
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by AllydNYC View Post
                                I could really use this service too. I have two sets (12) I need cleaned and 4 from a Honda which I don't think he can do.

Lol, pretty much the point is, I can really use this service but this seems hard to source. This has been on hold for a long time :-(

He did a set on my M52 and it was well worth it.
                                I highly suggest clicking on his store link under his signature. I recently purchase two sets from him about 2 months ago and they're great - M54 and m20 set. Really bumped the MPGs.
                                Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Working...
                                X