No announcement yet.

Oklahoma shooting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh it's painful how racist your post is, you're so retarded you can't see past your own prejudice.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Sorry you feel that way Z. But just pointing out a little truth to the matter. Out of all racial groups white people in general have given the most historical reasons to be prejudiced against. Whether that be how we stole this country from the native americans, or just killed them. Or how we built this country by kidnapping africans and treating them like a comodity. Or how we use every minority as a scape goat for the nations problems. Its never the white guys fault, its always the jews, the blacks, the mexicans, the muslims, the arabs, ect..

White people in general feel superiour for being white. And we pursue this false superiority by keeping minorities in unfair situations. Whether threw pay scale and work advancement, to educational equality, to prison sentencing. And yet somehow were always the first to pull the race card in any of these situations.

I'm white by the way, but I'm also man enough to admit that in the long run we kinda deserve to be disliked. Cause lets face the fact we've screwed over more races than we've been screwed. Not saying its right, but its true.

I dont give a damn what color someone is. I hate individual people, not races. If your a dick, doesnt matter what color you are, your just a dick. If everyone would stop pulling the race card on both sides the world would be alot better off tho. And discussions like this dont help matters, because as soon as you throw in race you tarnish the fact that someone lost there life for no reason.

Comment

^wow
        Originally posted by LJ851
        I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

This is how I see it:
          There's a dead young person. Some kids killed him. That is sad.
          Originally posted by Andy.B
          Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
          1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
          ~~~~~~~~~~
          I was born on 3/25…
          ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

On one of the alleged killer's Facebook pages, investigators found the message: "Bang. Two drops in two hours," Sky News reports.
            Where's the other body?

Oh, and they have my vote for death sentence by firing squad. Since they seem to think killing is something fun that you brag about on the internet. Give em' a little taste.

(Honestly I don't know how I feel about the death penalty... so save it for another topic)
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by sumoashe View Post

I'm also man enough to admit that in the long run we kinda deserve to be disliked.
              Wrong. No one, of any race, deserves to be disliked based on the color of their skin, or what other people of their race did in the past, or are doing now.

Keeping score and trying to justify hostility, by any person, of any race, is only going to perpetuate prejudice and hatred.

Some very troubled youths ended the life of another person. THAT is the tragedy.

Using this tragedy as an opportunity to point out the alleged agenda of others is hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy.B View Post
                Wrong. No one, of any race, deserves to be disliked based on the color of their skin, or what other people of their race did in the past, or are doing now.

Keeping score and trying to justify hostility, by any person, of any race, is only going to perpetuate prejudice and hatred.

Some very troubled youths ended the life of another person. THAT is the tragedy.

Using this tragedy as an opportunity to point out the alleged agenda of others is hypocritical.
                +1

My great grandfather was an SS Officer. Should I get punished for his actions?
                1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  Only white people can be racist and guilty of hate crimes amirite

then there is this

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-new...z/-/index.html
                  Just heard that one on the radio. Shit man....I hope they get the fuckers and just let the VFW do with them what they will.

Guess the new thing to do when bored is beat/shoot people?
                  1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Wow the idiocy from IL. Knows no bounds does it
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                      That tweet right there, with one word changed, would have put George Z behind bars, if not on a table with an IV.

Also, Barry O, where are you?

This is an international affair. Where is the POTUS?

Oh, right, he isn't familiar with the case, and once he got word of it he made a tweet about congress and gun control.

Way to use this to push the agenda.
                      Keep fuckin' that chicken!

I thought Obama shouldn't have an opinion about situations like this?

Why don't you spell out what you mean by "push the agenda" instead of hiding behind your sarcasm and manufactured outrage?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy.B View Post

This is the right thinking! :o

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                        Originally posted by scabzzzz
                        I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                        1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                        2002 325i - DD
                        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Sorry you feel that way Z. But just pointing out a little truth to the matter. Out of all racial groups white people in general have given the most historical reasons to be prejudiced against. Whether that be how we stole this country from the native americans, or just killed them. Or how we built this country by kidnapping africans and treating them like a comodity. Or how we use every minority as a scape goat for the nations problems. Its never the white guys fault, its always the jews, the blacks, the mexicans, the muslims, the arabs, ect..

White people in general feel superiour for being white. And we pursue this false superiority by keeping minorities in unfair situations. Whether threw pay scale and work advancement, to educational equality, to prison sentencing. And yet somehow were always the first to pull the race card in any of these situations.

I'm white by the way, but I'm also man enough to admit that in the long run we kinda deserve to be disliked. Cause lets face the fact we've screwed over more races than we've been screwed. Not saying its right, but its true.

I dont give a damn what color someone is. I hate individual people, not races. If your a dick, doesnt matter what color you are, your just a dick. If everyone would stop pulling the race card on both sides the world would be alot better off tho. And discussions like this dont help matters, because as soon as you throw in race you tarnish the fact that someone lost there life for no reason.
                          Lets see here....

White Guilt.

Historical reasons is not a logical reason to hold people not responsible for actions responsible for actions.

Kidnaping Africans - Dutch Trade, The outlawing of slavery in Britain in 1807 caused African Kings to find other places that would trade goods for the citizens of their kingdoms. Yes, the US benefited from it, but it's not like Ben Franklin and George Washington chartered ships and went to pick up slaves. You make it sound like this country was built on slavery, when it wasn't, it was introduced from outsiders selling a commodity. (I don't condone humans as a device of trade for value)

You really need to get out and get a grip man. Also, read some history from a few different angles instead of espousing this revisionist bs you are.

I'm assuming you graduated HS in 2010, amirite? (no child left behind...)

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                            Keep fuckin' that chicken!

I thought Obama shouldn't have an opinion about situations like this?

Why don't you spell out what you mean by "push the agenda" instead of hiding behind your sarcasm and manufactured outrage?
                            On Twitter:

Barack Obama ✔ @BarackObama

Retweet if you agree: It's time for Congress to make gun violence prevention a priority. #WhatWillItTake
                            That's all he's said.

Also, this is an INTERNATIONAL issue.

The governor of OK has said more than the POTUS

Somehow this page

there's no "reverse Trayon" in Christopher Lane killing

is no longer available? I wanted to see what they had to say.

I'm trying to pull from multiple places of different views, if you haven't noticed.
                            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                              Just heard that one on the radio. Shit man....I hope they get the fuckers and just let the VFW do with them what they will.

Guess the new thing to do when bored is beat/shoot people?
                              yes, it is. for blacks that hate whites, that is. here's another tweet from the killer-

“Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!:) lol shit ima keep sleepin shit! #ayeeee.”

that poor old guy in Spokane probably a victim of this. it's called the "Knock Out" game.

Comment

Lulz

You say people should drop the race card while continuing to be a self-hating Caucasian.

I feel bad for you son
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X