Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Europe hates us a little less....who cares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^if that cock connoisseur moved in next to me i would park a fucking monster truck adorned with the american flag in his lawn after tearing it up with donuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
      You are correct. I don't think that anybody even mentioned that US citizens were less intelligent. What is at stake is basically their awareness of what is happening outside their border. Wether we are talking county, state or country. Not knowing what is outside automatically creates fear.
      This is true. Alot of Americans, especially the younger could care less about what is happening throughout the world, hell they could care less about what is happening in their own country.

I was talking to a friend about the problems in Iran when it was getting alot of media coverage a couple weeks ago, her friend who is the typical rich, white, single child, basically said, "Where is Iran? Why don't we just nuke them so they don't bomb us anymore." She was dead serious and thought it was extremely funny.
      I could only stare dumbfounded at her stupidity and it took everything I had not to go off on her.

Also, those radio and TV talk show programs that interview random people on the streets asking who the vice president is pisses me off. Half the people don't even know who is second in command in THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

However, Obama needs to stop laying down for other countries. They will perceive him as weak and walk all over him.
      Give them an inch, and they'll take a mile.

or in Hitler terms, you give them the Sudetenland, and they'll wind up with half of Europe.

He needs to stand up and stop trying to parade around being the "good" guy and actually do what is best for the USA and her citizens.

Dude, you are a douche. STFU or express an idea.
      I am a douche. I expressed an opinion. <3

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
        I was talking to a friend about the problems in Iran when it was getting alot of media coverage a couple weeks ago, her friend who is the typical rich, white, single child, basically said, "Where is Iran? Why don't we just nuke them so they don't bomb us anymore." She was dead serious and thought it was extremely funny.
        I could only stare dumbfounded at her stupidity and it took everything I had not to go off on her.
        Print out a copy of the Constitution, roll it up, and shove it down her throat.
        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
          Print out a copy of the Constitution, roll it up, and shove it down her throat.
          I assume by "copy of the Constitution", you mean my meat stick.

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Well really any object that makes her tear up and realize her state of mind is a disgrace as an American will work.

So yeah, a penis will do.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I assume by "copy of the Constitution", you mean my meat stick.
              no no, the paper on which the Constitution is written is ancient, brittle, and dessicated. Sort of like Mr. blunt's manhood.
              -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
              Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

There will still be religious extremists basing their crazy acts on Coran, but the same can be said in the US, except they use the bible.
                wait, WHAT?

name a "crazy act" that has been carried out in the US based on the bible that rivals the "crazy acts" carried out by Muslim extremists.

(Didn't finish reading the thread yet, just had to quote this right away)

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                  wait, WHAT?

name a "crazy act" that has been carried out in the US based on the bible that rivals the "crazy acts" carried out by Muslim extremists.

Not the USA, but you can make a case against the Crusades.

SC*AR

Comment

Not the USA, but you can make a case against the Crusades.
                    yes, yes, one can quote the crusades, the Witch trials, etc etc, but i think we are focusing more here on the century that Obama infests.

Comment

wait, WHAT?

that nutjob who killed the abortion doctor? plenty of religious wackos here too.. extremists/terrorists are all bad regardless of political persuasion/philosophy.
                      '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                      '91 SpecE30 #523
                      '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
                        that nutjob who killed the abortion doctor? plenty of religious wackos here too.. extremists/terrorists are all bad regardless of political persuasion/philosophy.
                        i wouldn't say killing an abortion doctor rivals on the level of killing 3000 people in the two towers or the countless car bombs which i have no statistic for at the moment.

the abortion doctor killing is a murder, one based on religious values, no doubt, but it is different than terrorism as in the doctor killing was an act of retribution (wrongly, albeit, but in the killer's mind it was retribution) where the killer chose a target. An act of terrorism is not an act of retribution towards the specific victims but an act to strike terror in the rest of a large group of people that the terrorist is targeting.

And lately there haven't been any Christian terrorists acts rivaling the Muslim terrorist acts.

Comment

i wouldn't say killing an abortion doctor rivals on the level of killing 3000 people in the two towers or the countless car bombs which i have no statistic for at the moment.

the abortion doctor killing is a murder, one based on religious values, no doubt, but it is different than terrorism as in the doctor killing was an act of retribution (wrongly, albeit, but in the killer's mind it was retribution) where the killer chose a target. An act of terrorism is not an act of retribution towards the specific victims but an act to strike terror in the rest of a large group of people that the terrorist is targeting.

And lately there haven't been any Christian terrorists acts rivaling the Muslim terrorist acts.
                          yeah i know plenty about terrorism. i come from a place where 20,000 people have been killed due to it. not to mention i worked across the street from the trade center on 9/11. muslim terrorists arn't the worst the world has seen either but it's impossible to draw a moral equivalence in any case. terrorism is all bad no matter what, whether is al qaeda or ltte or timothy mcveigh or KKK. besides, now we're OT in OT :) don't get your knickers in a twist cos someone mentioned the bible.
                          '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                          '91 SpecE30 #523
                          '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

kish, a little OT, but what ehtnicity are you?

SC*AR

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
                              yeah i know plenty about terrorism. i come from a place where 20,000 people have been killed due to it. not to mention i worked across the street from the trade center on 9/11. muslim terrorists arn't the worst the world has seen either but it's impossible to draw a moral equivalence in any case. terrorism is all bad no matter what, whether is al qaeda or ltte or timothy mcveigh or KKK. besides, now we're OT in OT :) don't get your knickers in a twist cos someone mentioned the bible.

hooo boy....

knickers in a twist or not, my only point was that in this century, terrorism in the name of Christianity has been dwarfed to being nearly non-existent next to terrorism in the name of Islam. This was originally in response to what Massive Lee said that sounded like we was saying that Christian terrorism is an equal issue to Islamic terrorism.

Disclaimer: Now before i get a flaming for knocking Islam, i am not. I have known a few Muslims and they are as peaceful as anyone. I am talking about radical Muslims, you know the ones that fly planes into buildings.

edit: oh yes, my "knickers are in a twist" not because someone mentioned the Bible, but because someone stated something that is radically untrue about the state of terrorism that exists.

Comment

Hi Hallen. If indeed I was out to start some hegemony, I would have used much hasher terms. I am not afraid to use them. Don't worry.

Read your own reply and you will realize why the US is perceived the way it is. You claim that the US is "number 1" (isn't that a pretty basic statement for kids). Please explain, because I don't see it that way. Military speaking, the US is in TWO Vietnam wars (Irak and Afghanistan). We know how it ended. Economically, the US is very weak to the point of needing a complete restructuration.

You also claim that the US has the right to bully the rest of the world for its own safety, otherwise the US would be invaded and wouldn't be credible. Hmmm... There are so many civilized and industrialized countries that don't rely on their military power to be respected (at least not in this millenum)

The US will have to sit back and listen to what Europe has to say, including in the banking system (money is power, right?). Wall Street's greed has gone too far and it has hurt the whole world as economical systems are interlinked. Not that other countries aren't greedy, sure they are, but they have a regulating system that makes sure that what was experienced in the US last year, will not happen.

Basically, the US needs to respect the rest of the world as much as the ROTW needs to respect the US. Just like a house, every beam needs the others. Obama hasn't shown any weakness, he has shown there's is room for discussion and democracy. Which was not the case with the previous administration. ROTW will hate the US much less, knowing a dialogue is possible. There will still be religious extremists basing their crazy acts on Coran, but the same can be said in the US, except they use the bible. In any case, it doesn't make sense and hurts everyone.

I still love you, bro.

Lee
                                I respect your opinion on this Lee, I really do. I am really a live and let live kind of guy. The point is, at some point you have to take a stand otherwise you get walked on. Other people will perceive that as either aggressive or being a bully. So be it.

To ignore the power of the US, financially, militarily and culturally is just pure ignorance. Yes, the US can easily fall, but that doesn't change the fact that we are the most powerful nation on earth right now. That isn't bragging or being arrogant, that is fact. And, as always, it is best to be the best when the stakes are as high as they are.

Our cultural power is mostly crude and a whole lot of tripe. I will be the first to admit this. This type of culture is the culture propagated by Hollywood and mass advertising. It isn't all good.

The core fundamentals of America are good and are worthy of emulation. Personal responsibility, being in charge of your own destiny, embracing choice, walking your own path. That is not to say that Europe doesn't have its own hugely deep and remarkable cultural wealth. They obviously do and Americans are much the poorer for not being able to experience that more easily.

However, Europe does not corner the markets on smarts about banking, politics, economy, and freedoms. Not by a long shot. To tout them as a model to follow would not be in the best interests of the US or the world. Sure, there are bits and pieces that are worth looking into, but as a whole, they are not nirvana.

Obama has weakened our position greatly by his words, actions and inactions. Yes, maybe he has made a few people look more kindly at America, but that doesn't get you anywhere. People like Putin will smile at you, laugh, shake your hand, and then stab you in the back. So will the leaders of most nations. Obama has floundered around with a very weak foreign policy aimed at playing kissy face instead of insuring that America's interests are protected first. That doesn't mean we should not try to be friends with everybody and compromise where prudent. But you cannot negotiate effectively from a position of apology, shame and weakness.
                                1987 E30 325is
                                1999 E46 323i
                                RIP 1994 E32 740iL
                                oo=[][]=oo

Comment

Working...
                                X