Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

its nascar drifting. I love it

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
        My brother was telling me a story of how he was at an Infiniti dealership, and the sales lackey was telling his friend the car had a vicious LSD. Vicious! Maybe it had 80% lockup or something. That would be vicious.
        Was it MikeK?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

I'm pretty sure they are the most powerful race cars per ton of any other car. Other then dragsters of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Nonspec325 View Post
            That is some stupid redneck shit right there.

funny, i thought the same thing when i saw the crapbox in your sig

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              Yes, 1/4 mile clay oval... Fun.

800hp in a 1200lb chassis, in the dirt. *Yawn*

I'm not saying it's fun to sit and watch them on your 13" TV. But you can't say you could do some laps in it without having fun. Just like you couldn't drive an 8 second car down a drag strip without having fun.
              85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
              e30 restoration and V8 swap
              24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                When you're an accomplished pro (bench) racer like Farbinistan, you can make these snap judgements with authority. :mrgreen:

Either that or he had a scarring experience as a teenager going to a dirt track race, and after drinking 5 Schlitz tallboys, ended up making out with his sister? :razz:

Originally posted by whysimon
                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                  Either that or he had a scarring experience as a teenager going to a dirt track race, and after drinking 5 Schlitz tallboys, ended up making out with his sister? :razz:

He probably moved back to Idaho just to fulfill that exact redneck dream.

Comment

He probably moved back to Idaho just to fulfill that exact redneck dream.
                    i think he was clowning you, kid. fail?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slow e30 View Post
                      No, I was hoping to elicit a reaction from Farbin Kaiber, a prominent member of r3vlimited.

Originally posted by whysimon
                      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I'm not saying it's fun to sit and watch them on your 13" TV. But you can't say you could do some laps in it without having fun. Just like you couldn't drive an 8 second car down a drag strip without having fun.
                        Shitting my pants is fun? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by slow e30 View Post
                          I'm here for the lulz

Comment

wow lack of sprint car knowledge in the thread

If he tracks it its not any oval track and if he dose its not driven like a normal sprint car, more then likely its only drag strip stuff

1: No good way to get the stagger right on the rear tires ( outside smaller than the inside tire)

2: no rake at all to the rear wing = Lift not down force = bad news

3: I assume it has a normal transmission in it, sprint cars are Direct drive with just a clutch and 2 speed rear end.

4: Sprint car engines are 700ish HP and run on Alcohol, so while that may be possibly in that car it would have to have a hell of a cooling system in it too keep it cool just siting in traffic
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              wow lack of sprint car knowledge in the thread

If he tracks it its not any oval track and if he dose its not driven like a normal sprint car, more then likely its only drag strip stuff

1: No good way to get the stagger right on the rear tires ( outside smaller than the inside tire)

2: no rake at all to the rear wing = Lift not down force = bad news

3: I assume it has a normal transmission in it, sprint cars are Direct drive with just a clutch and 2 speed rear end.

4: Sprint car engines are 700ish HP and run on Alcohol, so while that may be possibly in that car it would have to have a hell of a cooling system in it too keep it cool just siting in traffic

Thanks for your wealth of knowledge. Fortunately, I think we all know this is a custom built show car that only hits tracks for fun and show.

It's got a fucking back seat and a license plate (insurance, state inspection, registration...). Come on...

But I do like how you noticed the stagger of the tires but didn't notice the fact that they are all season street tires.

Comment

No I noticed that they were all seasons, I said that it would be hard to get the proper stagger mostly because of the fucking fenders

And Yes I get the fact that its a show car dammit, just pointing out that its prolly not gonna be seen on any dirt track near you
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X