Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it ok to take something without consent and give it to someone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling Joey contracted herpes and gave it to his girlfriend...
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
      Dude, you're rediculous. ;)

work on the pond if you have this much free time hahaha
      Get your mom to work on the pond.

I just donated your laptop to outside in, you can afford another one ;)

Comment

Originally posted by balooshinakus View Post
        If it's the government? Yes.
        If it's you robbing a bank? No.

While an extremely sad thought this is the current reality we live under.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
          Dude, you're rediculous. ;)

work on the pond if you have this much free time hahaha
          Plus fucking one, ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
            Plus fucking one, ha ha.
            I like to think I have a pretty diverse group of friends, but the only people I know that agree with you and Kenny are you and Kenny :P

Side note, lookin forward to installing those shocks tomorrow. COD4 this evening?

Comment

its a little ambiguous, ill wait for the other shoe to drop as im sure you have an exact situation in mind

Comment

If it means taking money from a millionaire to pay for the health care of a less privileged individual so that they shall live, then the answer is definitely a yes.

Bill Gates can do just fine with one less Porsche in his garage. Joe Blow cannot do just fine if hes dead.

Comment

^^^ I can't agree with this.

Comment

I think I've clarified as much as I'd like. I don't see the situation in which it would make a difference which 'entity' is taking from which 'entity' without their consent, for the purpose of giving to another 'entity'. We could be talking about a red rubber ball on a school playground, foreign aid, federal welfare programs, there are thousands of possibilities. I left it vague on purpose to see where people draw the line on what I thought was a well established principle that 'thou shall not steal'.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      ^^^ I can't agree with this.
                      Then you are immoral.

Money and wealth are held very high in our society but the health and well being of the citizens of this country comes first. Human lives are priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                        I think this issue is a little more complicated than Yes/No can handle...
                        how cant it be that simple
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          how cant it be that simple
                          Because it depends on who you are taking from, who you are giving to as well as what you are taking and what will result from your action.

Comment

No. What's mine is mine, don't fucking touch it, I earned it. If I want to give some to someone, I will do it on my own, but do not force me.

o and balloshinakus was the uninformed idiot in the Obama thread, so don't pay him any attention.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
                              Human lives are priceless.

Bullshit, in certain parts of the world they are pretty much worthless.

There is ideology and there is reality, they don't mix.

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
                                Because it depends on who you are taking from, who you are giving to as well as what you are taking and what will result from your action.
                                So am I right to gather from your statements that you are OK with theft, depending on who is doing the stealing and who is benefiting from the theft?

Comment

Working...
                                X