Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forza 4 Drivers' Challenge #30 - Keep Nsquared97 interested!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse the name, I was playing on my girlfriend's account because I kicked her off Minecraft.

This time was with a big drift through turn 1. Should have turned the suggested line off though, it's a huge distraction.

Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 03-28-2014, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Any last-minute entries for this week? Next week: Anything starting in C or B class, RWD, can be upgraded to 500 max, Maple Valley forwards sound good?
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
        Any last-minute entries for this week? Next week: Anything starting in C or B class, RWD, can be upgraded to 500 max, Maple Valley forwards sound good?
        Sounds like a plan to me!

Comment

Can we start with E class? I want to use my 131.

Comment

i just joined over from BFC... you guys still doing this thing? or yall moved on to FM5 one the XBone?
            "Racing is life, anything that happens before of after is just waiting" -Steve McQueen

"sex is safe & racing is dangerous" -Hans-Joachim Stuck

Comment

I'd love to keep doing it, but it seems like it fizzled a bit...I won't be getting a new system for a long time either, haha.
              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

that sucks.... you gonna get a xbone? or a slim 360?
                "Racing is life, anything that happens before of after is just waiting" -Steve McQueen

"sex is safe & racing is dangerous" -Hans-Joachim Stuck

Comment

Originally posted by vader 540is View Post
                  that sucks.... you gonna get a xbone? or a slim 360?
                  I bought a slim 360 a year ago, that'll be it for a while. I enjoy Forza 4 and it sounds like 5 has a lack of cars/tracks so it doesn't sound like much of a loss to avoid upgrading. Best of all, it has a Lotus Cortina like the one I race in real life!

Comment

I bought a slim 360 a year ago, that'll be it for a while. I enjoy Forza 4 and it sounds like 5 has a lack of cars/tracks so it doesn't sound like much of a loss to avoid upgrading. Best of all, it has a Lotus Cortina like the one I race in real life!
                    I miss the long positano rally track from forza 3!
                    Only reason i still have and play that game haha
                    1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
                    1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
                    1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
                    My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

It seems like there are few enough of us, could we make a R3V car club? That would let us see each other's times in Rivals events, right?

I haven't messed with the social aspect of Forza 4, so I don't know much about it.
                      91 318is Members' Rides Thread

Comment

Working...
                      X