No announcement yet.

Official 2014 World Cup Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was nuts. Vegas probably didn't have a line anywhere near that outcome, and it should have been 8-0, even without Germany pressing in the 2nd half.
    88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
    We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

But for real. Their entire defensive line plays in champion league teams and yet they performed one of world cups's greatest disappearing acts!
      Last edited by Dozyproductions; 07-08-2014, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
        love this.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
            all european final
            Ive got Argentina winning it today, but that would be nice. European Final & South American 3rd place battle. Waffle the Dutch, they deserve 4th place, at best
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

no more distractions at work... finally hahah I had to take a long lunch, and two breaks just to make sure I saw the victory
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

That was the most boring game I've seen in quite some time. The Argentinian defense is pretty stingy, but I don't think they'll be able to keep Germany from doing what they want to offensively. And the Germans press hard, unlike the Dutch.
                  88 325is - S52 powered

Comment

That game was just too calculated. Poor choice by not saving a sub to switch the goalies at the end again though. I honestly think that would have worked again.
                    sigpic

Comment

The game was very tactical, but i dont think boring. Its hard to see Argentina win vs Germany. They're just firing on all schnitzels!

Comment

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
                        The game was very tactical, but i dont think boring. Its hard to see Argentina win vs Germany. They're just firing on all schnitzels!
                        I agree to tactical, but after the first 20 minutes or so it was boring. When the total shots for both sides is in single digits, you don't have much of anything going on outside of midfield or just working it around the back.
                        88 325is - S52 powered

Comment

Oh yeah....Germany does it, good job Götze.

Sent from my HTC via Tapatalk
                          -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Well...overall I really enjoyed this World Cup. I thought USA played better than most expected. Brazil played worse than anyone expected. My team Colombia were the fun team to watch. Italy, England, and Spain were big disappointments. I was rooting for Argentina in the final, but only because Messi deserves one. However I think it was BS that he got the Golden Ball. But out of all the teams, Germany was the most dominant, consistent team there was. Hats off to being the first European team to win in South America!

Comment

Working...
                            X