Genuine Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genuine Members

Today my car caught a serious flat and i did not have a spare in my possession. I've met a few people off the strength of r3v who have solid hearts man. This group is great. Thank you to the ones who reach out and are really passionate about helping others, but to the topic. Big thank you to g.ruff561 for dropping everything and coming out to help man. That was a big life savior today. If we all stuck together. There is no telling what this group can be. So proud to be a member. Thanks R3v, and big thanks to my big dawg @g.ruff561

Your signature is overwhelming....

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Good to hear, man, good to hear

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

THAT SIG THO.

but srsly, glad you had some help!

edit: you pay for shipping and i'll send you door trim FOR FREEEEEEEE. PM me.
        Instagram
        sigpic
        Current: 99 M3
        Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Bump for, oversized selfie sig, mismatched wheels, mexiflush and we tuckin' stance at the same time, hood stripes, missing door trims...

Comment

Go to any monster truck rallies recently?

Comment

sig pic ballin outta control
              Originally posted by priapism
              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
              Originally posted by shameson
              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

You could smuggle Mexicans into the US in that fender gap.

Hardest pose ever.

Massive sig is massive.

THIS THREAD DELIVERS.

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
                  THAT SIG THO.

but srsly, glad you had some help!

edit: you pay for shipping and i'll send you door trim FOR FREEEEEEEE. PM me.
                  Thats a deal brooooo...Inboxing now.

Comment

Lmao..These comments made my day. I just picked the car up not to long ago. Rebuilt the top end. Slowly but surely. I'll get there. Slow motion is better than no motion lol

Comment

faith in r3v restored
                      BroWorks.com Bro is a lifestyle

Comment

Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post

Hardest pose ever.

Massive sig is massive.

THIS THREAD DELIVERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post
                          Damn near pooped myself on that one, lol

OP at least your paint seems to be in pretty decent shape, get the door trim installed, align the fenders, level the car out so it doesn't look like it's perpetually accelerating and you'll have a clean ass car

FYI, my sig used to be 1/2 yours' size and mods were bitching at me about it. Just expect a PM soon about it

Comment

Originally posted by jalopi View Post
                            Damn near pooped myself on that one, lol

OP at least your paint seems to be in pretty decent shape, get the door trim installed, align the fenders, level the car out so it doesn't look like it's perpetually accelerating and you'll have a clean ass car

FYI, my sig used to be 1/2 yours' size and mods were bitching at me about it. Just expect a PM soon about it
                            Recommend any coils? or suspension setups? I'm going to paint the car soon. I have my is lip along with skirts coming in. I'm going to do a molding delete. I saw a few and i looked really good.

Comment

In all seriousness, you need to drastically reduce the size of your sig. Please do so.

Comment

Working...
                              X