X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SR25 > AR10.......................

For that kinda scratch why not look into a nice gently used LMT MWS
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

https://www.primaryarms.com/Black_Te...ers_Day_Sale_2 If the link doesn't work its in their "on sale now" section. Called "DSG brand made by D&H" I have a few D&H made palametto marked ones that work good. PSA is sold out though and these are a similar deal for the same mags.

Ya, I've been looking around at parts and things for the mega, and it does seem to need lots of homework to build. Gonna have to decide what kind of stock to do before the 4th of July sales, I think a magpul PRS would be neat but they're outrageously expensive, collapsible is neat and stuff but I never use it on my -15, its always all the way out...

Edit: another link to the mags https://www.primaryarms.com/Black_Te.../ma-02dsgb.htm
      Last edited by DER E30; 06-18-2015, 05:22 PM.
      -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
      08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
      318iS, slow build/garage queen...
      '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
      Originally posted by roguetoaster
      Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

I thought you were talking about AR10 mags for that price. I was about to buy all I could.

It seems like all my builds I find my way back to the Vltor IMod Stock. Very well built and has adequate storage.

http://shop.solartactical.com/images...otos%20003.jpg
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
          I thought you were talking about AR10 mags for that price. I was about to buy all I could.

It seems like all my builds I find my way back to the Vltor IMod Stock. Very well built and has adequate storage.

http://shop.solartactical.com/images...otos%20003.jpg
          Ouhhhh gotcha ha if they were -10 mags I would have jumped on that too haha

I've handled my friend's viltor stock, was kinda meh for me, the acs-L on my -15 works pretty much the same I do love the side sling swivels, it's awesome to front strap then be able to pull it around to the back super easily
          Last edited by DER E30; 06-18-2015, 07:22 PM.
          -Christian

Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
            I have a 5.56 can now, and wish I went with 7.62. Then I would have had more options to use it. But I feel they are a bit over rated

Bingo. Was thinking the same thing as I was filling out a few F4's for shiney new parts to keep in the gun safe.

In the end I did get both, but really in hindsight would have gone for a 7.62 & saved some $$$ or found some other black item I "couldn't live without".

On the upside, SBR's are legal in WA (have a few F4's in process there too) - we've really 'gone green' up here, so any positive change to the sporting regs is pleasant, really not what you expect from such a blue state / blue agenda. WA is one weird state.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Silencer shop is doing a giveaway!

My Socom 762 mini should be in my hands in the next couple weeks!! I am going to be ordering a 556 can here soon. Not sure what I want yet
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                SR25 > AR10.......................

For that kinda scratch why not look into a nice gently used LMT MWS

Mmmmm I would love an SR25!!

Comment

Gun Thread

Got some new toys to mess with.

LC9s for my sisters 21st birthday, I'm gonna get one now that open carry has passed in Texas.

Springfield M1903 30-06. Gonna strip it down, refinish the stock, Teflon/blue the barrel, get a new scope and go hunting with it in the winter.

Originally posted by flyboyx
                  how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                  Originally posted by Northern
                  beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                  Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                  Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                  '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                  Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

The lc9 is great. I bought one for my wife with the CT for a steal on consignment, and my plan of sparking her interest in CCW didn't work.

So, I thought about selling it, but its just too damn perfect for times that you want to completely eliminate the possibility of exposure.

For open carry, there are much better options. I love 9mm, but if you are open carrying you might as well go for something with double the capacity if you want 9mm, or go to the bigger calibers.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I got a new toy myself. I like it almost as much as my Sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                        The lc9 is great. I bought one for my wife with the CT for a steal on consignment, and my plan of sparking her interest in CCW didn't work.

So, I thought about selling it, but its just too damn perfect for times that you want to completely eliminate the possibility of exposure.

For open carry, there are much better options. I love 9mm, but if you are open carrying you might as well go for something with double the capacity if you want 9mm, or go to the bigger calibers.

Yea, I just like how light the LC9 is, and it shoots great. I'm also in the market for an M&P40, so thatll be my full size open carry.

I've also thought about getting a Kimber Ultra, but I've started becoming more interested in striker fire weapons like the M&P.
                        Originally posted by flyboyx
                        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                        Originally posted by Northern
                        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

I'm biased, but you should check out the XD Mod.2 .45 if you were considering a 1911 but want Striker.

I love the thing.

That said, if this is your first pistol, I strongly recommend you stray to something larger. Also, shoot a bunch of rentals if you can.
                          The LC9 is a great weapon, but it isn't something you will want to shoot for hours at the range and develop the muscle memory that could save your ass.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I kinda want an xds 45 ... Either that or maten lower...
                            -Christian

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                              I kinda want an xds 45 ... Either that or maten lower...
                              I'd go with the latter, but I too am biased.

Comment

Ya I think I'll go maten. I already have a carry able 45, my full size 1911, it just feels big sometimes.
                                -Christian

Comment

Working...
                                X