Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black man beats white photographer at airport!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F34R View Post
    Before I judged I wanted to give it a listen. The man is just like every other garbage rapper out there. I listened for as long as I could. I enjoy rap and hip hop, the kind with a good singer and lyrics.

Plus he does not have simple logic. He stated "What you're trying to do is get me in trouble". Then he goes for the guy, typical hot headed moron right there.
    kanye started from the bottom; producing music for famous heads like jigga and faced adversities like having his mouth wired shut, but still managed to push his college dropout ep to the public.
    who else you know that can do that?
    do a little research before you group Yeezy with the rest of the sheep

Comment

I do not need to hear his sob story to know his music sucks. You think he is the only one with a hard start? nope. It is my opinion, you will not sway my thoughts on it. I would never defend my music taste, it is mine. Still does not change the fact that his lyrics sucks(googled a few songs). Just wtf lol, do you even understand that? I am sure you are getting all gangster rapping in your car(next big rapper). Just read it, it makes your head hurt.

“New Slaves” was the first official offering of Kanye West’s most polarizing album, Yeezus. After teasing a June 18 date through Twitter, on May 12, 2013, and performing new music

His new clothing line has 300.00 jeans from a company that makes subpar selvedge denim. And a 120.00 tshirt that can be bought for under 20.00 a pack from walmart. He must not understand contradicting lol
      Also his insane use of mismatched cursing and horrid use of the English language. It is very clear he cannot write a proper essay, or form a basic dialogue. He does not think, that is what got him into trouble in the first place. But people like you continue to buy his sad excuse of 'music', it just continues to promote more garbage.

I am glad I never owned APC clothing, I would have had to sell it because every hoodrat would want to wear the brand. Then again I don't go with subpar.
      Last edited by F34R; 07-22-2013, 12:39 AM.
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

My brain hurts. I feel like he is trying to state something, but it all get's lost in a complete lack of structure and poor choice of words.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I do not need to hear his sob story to know his music sucks. You think he is the only one with a hard start? nope. It is my opinion, you will not sway my thoughts on it. I would never defend my music taste, it is mine. Still does not change the fact that his lyrics sucks(googled a few songs). Just wtf lol, do you even understand that? I am sure you are getting all gangster rapping in your car(next big rapper). Just read it, it makes your head hurt.

“New Slaves” was the first official offering of Kanye West’s most polarizing album, Yeezus. After teasing a June 18 date through Twitter, on May 12, 2013, and performing new music

His new clothing line has 300.00 jeans from a company that makes subpar selvedge denim. And a 120.00 tshirt that can be bought for under 20.00 a pack from walmart. He must not understand contradicting lol
          Also his insane use of mismatched cursing and horrid use of the English language. It is very clear he cannot write a proper essay, or form a basic dialogue. He does not think, that is what got him into trouble in the first place. But people like you continue to buy his sad excuse of 'music', it just continues to promote more garbage.

I am glad I never owned APC clothing, I would have had to sell it because every hoodrat would want to wear the brand. Then again I don't go with subpar.
          lol relax. I'm not trying to convince you to like his music.
          Just saying it's unfair to discount his earlier work and clump it together with today's radio music.
          I don't listen to the radio much, but I'm pretty sure yeezus isn't being playing thru 94.9.
          Kanye isn't making music for the mainstream and never has.
          Every album he's put out has been for his own pleasure and even though he has a massive ego, it seems as though it's working out in his advantage.
          If the gen y's continue to drop ludicrous amounts of $$ on kanye labeled hane's, well..more power to him. No reason to hate the guy for a naive and brand-name obsessed consumer society.

stacey dash in her prime tho? yes please <3

Comment

interesting choice of thread title...if he was white would you have put white man beats white photographer...
            "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
            1991 318is - the cruiser
            1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Originally posted by mrmckie View Post
              interesting choice of thread title...if he was white would you have put white man beats white photographer...
              I think the title was spawned from the Treyvon Martin case...i think

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                Kanye isn't making music for the mainstream and never has.
                Every one of his albums has been on a mainstream label, featuring maintstream artists using a lot of samples from mainstream songs. :loco:

My younger cousins think Justin Bieber is awesome, must be true. There's nothing wrong with marketing or appealing to a certain demographic, but don't kid yourself that what you're hearing isn't drab ramblings.
                Last edited by cale; 07-22-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Why would you title this "Black man beats white photographer at airport!" asshole
                  I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                  Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                    Why would you title this "Black man beats white photographer at airport!" asshole
                    Less offensive than 'waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles'?
                    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                      Every one of his albums has been on a mainstream label, featuring maintstream artists using a lot of samples from mainstream songs. :loco:
                      G.O.O.D. music is his own label though?
                      Aside from the pile of what seemed to be jay-z's last hoorah on watch the throne, kanye has always sampled original songs.

Comment

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
                        The dude is talented. Cant judge his music by the way he acts in public. His first three albums are solid fucking gold. 808s And Heartbreaks is pretty solid. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is easily one of the best albums in the last ten years. That shit with jay z was pretty much trash though.. I was disappointed in West and knew jay was going to get on and say a bunch of stupid shit. Ive only listened to Yeezus once but ill vouch for that shit too. The mans an artist.
                        Finally, someone who sees past his obnoxious hot headed ways to the real talent.

I mean seriously, do you guys really consider that a beat down? That was a mere wrestling match for 10 seconds. Either way, Kanye is a genius at what he does and he has the money to prove it. One of the few artists nowadays I can still call one of my favorite.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                        Originally posted by scabzzzz
                        I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                        1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                        2002 325i - DD
                        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

They won't do squat to him. Community service and pay the fine. L.A. is so afraid to punish the gilded ones.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                            They won't do squat to him. Community service and pay the fine. L.A. is so afraid to punish the gilded ones.
                            Yup..

Plus he already said it in the video that he's just going to give the guy $250k
                            "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                            1991 318is - the cruiser
                            1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

lol that guy got injured over a struggle of a camera
                              "I wanna see da boat movie"
                              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Before I judged I wanted to give it a listen. The man is just like every other garbage rapper out there. I listened for as long as I could. I enjoy rap and hip hop, the kind with a good singer and lyrics.
                                Plus he does not have simple logic. He stated "What you're trying to do is get me in trouble". Then he goes for the guy, typical hot headed moron right there.

But I am sure you got his back yo my dog. Did you order his APC tshirts? The longer ones to cover your boxers with your jeans around your knees. Today's "rap/hiphop" is a slap in the face of real artists before them. IMO this garbage can get flushed with JB, Nicki, lil wayne and others I have to flip the station because of their shitty garbage. Honestly, metal is one of the only styles that has stayed true.

I dont think you realize that you're trying to school MF DOOM on hip hop. Check my track record, bruh.

Comment

Working...
                                X