No announcement yet.

Armrest brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring is coming. get ready for the wind in your hair.....

88 545is, k27 Turbo, TCD Turbo Chip, 30lbs Injectors, b35 cam, Aftermarket Intercooler, Custom 3" to Dual 2.5" Exhaust, HRs/Sports, BBK, SS Lines, 18" Staggered Alpinas, 235/40-265/35 Falkens, S2.93.

Comment

Payment sent.
      Thanks

Comment

Payment sent. Looking forward to seeing how this works out with the big armrest pictured above.
        sigpic
        January 2012 COTM

Comment

I'll be picking up a fresh run of these on Monday. I have a few PMs that will be first on the list. If you are interested let me know.

Slight price increase. $82 shipped for brackets only. I will b3 checking storage for armrest inventory today. They are an additional $40.

Thanks

88 545is, k27 Turbo, TCD Turbo Chip, 30lbs Injectors, b35 cam, Aftermarket Intercooler, Custom 3" to Dual 2.5" Exhaust, HRs/Sports, BBK, SS Lines, 18" Staggered Alpinas, 235/40-265/35 Falkens, S2.93.

Comment

Can I get one drivers side with one arm rest?
            How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
              Can I get one drivers side with one arm rest?
              I will be doing driver's side only. But I don't have a supply of armrest to go with them.
              Driver's side only is $49 shipped.

Comment

Custom armrest brackets with arm rest. 3 sets. Brackets will be finished in flat black. See ad on r3v facebook. $175 shipped to the lower 48.

Comment

Maybe I should have mentioned that the armrests have been reupholstered in fresh black vinyl. So you are not getting 22+ year old cracked dry leather.

Comment

my driver-side armrest arrived with the paint still sticky and bubble wrap marks all over it unfortunately.

decided the bracket is not for me anyway and have posted it for sale in classifieds please take a look.

selling with armrest included, just needs sand/refinish, fitment as described. thanks.

'89 E30 Touring, '85 911 3.2 Coupe, '89 GB500, '96 XR400

Comment

Wondering if these are still available, I'll take a set if they are.
                      sigpic

Comment

Bump from the dead... still hoping to buy a set of these if anyone has a pair for sale...

Comment

I have a few more sets

Comment

Dear Grey Ghost,

Hi! I just see your thread about the armrest bracket for E28 sports seat on "My E28.com".
                            If it's still available and will be able to ship Tokyo Japan, I would buy one set of brackets and pay via Paypal.

Regards,
                            Naoto

Comment

I'm in for a driver's set. PM'ing you now.
                              Loonatic

Comment

Originally posted by grey ghost View Post
                                I have a few more sets
                                How do I buy? btw sent a pm couple days ago. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X