PNW Fall Cruz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbieosterman
    I'll be driving my Jeep to tow your ass out, haha.
    only if you can catch me.. ;)
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

my car does pretty good in the snow, with about 100lbs of snowboarding stuff and chains. Without any weight i might as well just get out and walk

Comment

So Fellas, are we really not doing this until WINTER!!!... I heard about the Local Portland guys meeting up, but why dont we just turn that into a e30 WA/OR....meet?

Comment

Hey Robbie, What BMW do you have? i ask this because i live on Bainbridge... Well more of a weekend resort from college...
          Last edited by e30bimmerdude; 10-25-2005, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYNAVY
            how bout west of the cascades? the valley is usually pretty nice drng the winter....even the coast range
            I don't think you guys are understanding this. I live at an elevation of 3800 feet. I live in the mountains. The elevation at the lowest summit point of any mountain pass I have to travel over in order to get to the valley is 4890 feet. My car is on IE Stage III's, Konis, and 205/50 Z-rated tires.

I realize me being at a meet or not is NO reason to move dates around. I'm just saying that if you want me to be there, and I want to be there, it has to be before snow starts to fall on the mountain passes. No matter which area of the valley I'm traveling to, be it Eugene or Portland, I have to cross the Cascade mountain range.

Comment

Yeah, It was a four door correct, with DTM style exhaust right? you live by Pat Fiander right? Yeah i have the silver e30 325e, im not on the island much anymore but im sure you have seen me (Troy Apro) rolling around...

Comment

It is weird, but i remember seeing that car before i got mine, also i watched you roast the tires at that burnout comp, up near Wilkes... Yeah i still have the car, i recently put on the 325i intake mani, t/b, and a few other goodies, which all seemed to compliment the ETA motor rather well, the car surprises me to be honest... maybe its just my imagination :)

Comment

Yep thats the place, thats awesome, i didnt think ur car had it in her being a 318 and all.... to bad we cant go back there anymore.... or atleast without a proper invite... But why did you sell the Bimmer?

Comment

Sounds good, what are you going to be getting into? E30 or e36?

Comment

:ot: take it to pm's guys, while i appreciate the attention its giving this thread, its completly off topic and is cluttering the thread. (not to be a dick)

As for dates, I'll post some ideas up before I fly out on Thursday. Sorry Joshy, unless you wanna come up for the pdx meet which may or may not be on a weekend, your probly SOL. As Im planning this to be a winter drive/meet at my beach house. Maybe we could push it forward into November before it snows? but my beach house will be full most likely. Again I'll check.

Comment

Snowing or not, I'll go, as long as it does not conflict with my family/company xmas parties.

If it snows I'm bringing the Toyota though ;)

Comment

snow on I5 in december James? ya right lol...

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone
                            Snowing or not, I'll go, as long as it does not conflict with my family/company xmas parties.

If it snows I'm bringing the Toyota though ;)
                            i call shotgun

Comment

I'll be on a cruise from the 9th - 15th of December.
                              Originally posted by Gruelius
                              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
                              X