Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    Does it actually have no rust?
    I can verify that the car is rust-free, not sure how, but it is (went through it all up on a jack).

Comment

Did you remove and check behind the fuel line cover in the passenger rear wheel well? Did you remove and check behind the heat shields underneath the car? How about the sunroof tabs?

If the car is actually 100% rust free, it's worth buying and spending $8k for a proper paint job.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Everything removed and checked. The fuel line cover itself was rusted in the rear wheel well, but underneath, everything was solid. Solid under heat shields and solid under sunroof tabs.

Comment

Check it

Today’s Nice Price or Crack Pipe Bimmer pushes a lot of the right buttons. Let’s just see if one of those is the sold button.

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
          └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Not saying it's not worth what he's asking... just a bit out of my price range for what I'd want to do with it.

Comment

That touring has rust. Visible rust that's seen with a quick inspection is always 10% of the rust the whole car has. For $14k I'd search and import my own touring.

I still kick myself on that low mileage purple touring ix, fully loaded, ac, heated sport seats, black leather interior, nice mods, low mileage, couldn't see any rust, $3900,... fuck! I should have bought that and imported it.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
              X