24 hours of Daytona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 hours of Daytona

Anyone going? We will be there friday thru tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Leaving today, through monday,gonna be in an rv on the infield, running the 5k race morning hoping to win, here was a video I made last year

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

^^ lucky doods!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Garner Corvette hibank.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	7189906

Comment

Cant wait for this weekend. Something i have noticed and rather confused by. The race starts at 2:30 eastern time Saturday. And Fox sports is covering it. Yet they dont have it on there airing times until 4 o clock central time which would be 5 eastern time. Once again it looks like fox is gonna find a way to fuck up coverage.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I will be watching it. :p
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Will be watching, wishing I was there.

Have fun guys.
            ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Streaming the primer race right now.

Rooting for Alec Udell.
              ADAMS Autosport

Comment

At the bmw endurance challenge and a nice e28 m5 outside the rv. Cant figure out how to upload from the mobile

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                  Cant wait for this weekend. Something i have noticed and rather confused by. The race starts at 2:30 eastern time Saturday. And Fox sports is covering it. Yet they dont have it on there airing times until 4 o clock central time which would be 5 eastern time. Once again it looks like fox is gonna find a way to fuck up coverage.
                  The email I got from IMSA says:

Live coverage begins on FOX from 2:00-5 p.m., and resumes on FS2 from 5:00-10 p.m. IMSA.com and the IMSA mobile app will stream live in-car cameras, timing and scoring, and IMSA Radio’s play-by-play. The race also will be streamed live on the FOX Sports Go app with FS1 authentication.

DirecTV shows Fox's coverage beginning at 1pm CST.
                  Attached Files
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                    At the bmw endurance challenge and a nice e28 m5 outside the rv. Cant figure out how to upload from the mobile
                    Was a good enduro. The 15 mustang was fast. The minis were not too slow either.
                    Well be back to the track in the am. Parking is sold out. Luckily we got the parking pass a while ago. The event is much bigger than it used to be. Get ready for a lot of people.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

On my way 0600 Saturday morning. Other than rain forecast should be spectacular.

Comment

Yeah that mustang was fast, he had that penalty and finished 5th by passing a few guys in the last 2 laps. The 328 number 84 moved into the lead before having to pit and having trouble. Historics on grid right now. Weather is great, hopefully the rain holds off. I finished 2nd in the 5k in 16:48, couldnt pull in the winner 16:26

Comment

Tell me about the difference between the Cadillac V8 and the Corvette V8. I was reading about the Caddy and it's a production-based, 6.2L, NA, LT - essentially a variation of the production block. Some 600hp.

What is the Corvette? Is that an LS? Does it have anything to do with the production LS engine?

I saw J Gordon lock it up and punt that other prototype coming out of the pits. Kinda surprised there wasn't any damage to the left corner - carbon fiber must be tough!

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
                            Tell me about the difference between the Cadillac V8 and the Corvette V8. I was reading about the Caddy and it's a production-based, 6.2L, NA, LT - essentially a variation of the production block. Some 600hp.

What is the Corvette? Is that an LS? Does it have anything to do with the production LS engine?

I saw J Gordon lock it up and punt that other prototype coming out of the pits. Kinda surprised there wasn't any damage to the left corner - carbon fiber must be tough!

I think corvette uses and LM engine now?

I was surprised by that as well. Seems like everyone else was too.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Looked it up -
                              GTLM class is limited to 5.5L.
                              The engine in the C7.R is called the LS5.R, 5.5L, built by Pratt & Miller. Just under 500 hp.

Comment

Working...
                              X