No announcement yet.

For Sale:My e30 325i -- now on EBAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very clean very nice. 10k is reasonable on the snowcoast for a rust free need free car. Whathappened to the rules of no negativism in a for sale thread?

I wish you all luck in getting your price and suggest ebay if you don't get a quick sale. No one thought I'd get more than 7k for mine and I feel I could have gotten more If I had not done a 9k buy it now as there were three days left when it ended and it was over 6k.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink
      Very clean very nice. 10k is reasonable on the snowcoast for a rust free need free car. Whathappened to the rules of no negativism in a for sale thread?

I wish you all luck in getting your price and suggest ebay if you don't get a quick sale. No one thought I'd get more than 7k for mine and I feel I could have gotten more If I had not done a 9k buy it now as there were three days left when it ended and it was over 6k.
      There's some opinions, but not a whole lot of negativity.

I'll allow it. :)

Comment

Going world wide on ebay soon if no one jumps on this.

Comment

Best of luck with the sale, a stunning piece of work.

Comment

ebay would have been where I'd have gone with it in the first place. Save you the trouble of the hecklers.

Comment

well its worth a shot on r3v sometimes theres a good buyer out there. this car is too nice for the general r3v crowd I hope you get top dollar on the bay
              HDE30 <3

Comment

sweet car, i hope you get your 10k.

Comment

if i lived closer to you. id be all about driving to see it, buy it, and drive it home. very nice car. clean and very low miles.. 10k is fair.

Comment

buuuuump

Comment

New price. $9.5k
                      No SSK or Urethane Tranny mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
                        New price. $9.5k
                        No SSK or Urethane Tranny mounts.
                        I have seen this car in person, and it is worth every dime he's asking. One of the cleanest and most tastefully modified E30's I've ever seen.

PS - someone buy it without the keskins so I can buy them from him ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
                          I have seen this car in person, and it is worth every dime he's asking. One of the cleanest and most tastefully modified E30's I've ever seen.
                          I have to agree with scott here!

Bumpo

Comment

Dude,
                            WHY

Comment

Damn I wish I could buy all of these :D
                              Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

fuck the haters, If I had 10 grand and was looking for another car, I would buy yours in a heartbeat, under 100k, thats a no-brainer....

I really want you lip too..
                                90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Working...
                                X