Spintires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spintires

Do you do it? How long have you been doing it? Do your friends not talk to you any more?

Who wants to pretend to be Russian?
    2011 1M Alpine white/black
    1996 Civic white/black
    1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

For anyone, like me, wondering what the fuck this is about...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I don't think I understand....
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
          I don't think I understand....
          You're a Russian truck driver trying to move cargo through that backwardsass country's rutted and muddy roads.

Cool concept, but, like I said, who wants to pretend to be Russian?
          1996 Civic white/black
          1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

^

That, and I think it looks more like a logging camp in Siberia when the permafrost is turning into muskeg
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
              Cool concept, but, like I said, who wants to pretend to be Russian?
              I've taken this question seriously and gave it a good 10 minutes of honest-to-god thought. I have come to the conclusion that no one, other than a current Russian, wants to be Russian.

But then again, I'm on the outside looking in. What I know about Russian culture is not enough to make a solid opinion on the matter. It's probably better if I keep my mouth shut on the subject.
              world renown Harry Potter expert
              sigpic

Comment

I own a dashcam, am I russian yet?

Comment

Needs more Land Rover.
                  1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                    Needs more Land Rover.
                    1996 Civic white/black
                    1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Addictive game.. I mean insanely addictive
                      1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
                      1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
                      1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
                      My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

I played the beta last year, and bought the release when it came out. I haven't spent a lot of time playing the real "game" yet. But man, it is not an easy game!

I'd love to see the same people use the physics they've developed for a rock crawler game.
                        91 318is Members' Rides Thread

Comment

Played the beta, thought the physics were amazing!! Definitely gotta check out the full version. Maybe I'll buy it today!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                          Originally posted by scabzzzz
                          I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                          1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                          2002 325i - DD
                          2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                            Needs more Land Rover.
                            Check the modding community, they might have made one.

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
                            Played the beta, thought the physics were amazing!! Definitely gotta check out the full version. Maybe I'll buy it today!
                            The camera system sucks, but everything else is wonderful!

Originally posted by Sea Aych View Post
                            Addictive game.. I mean insanely addictive
                            Yeah it is, it's a huge challenge and pretty funny when you crash bad. It's like "I was going so slow how did I blow up my truck?!?"

Originally posted by Ocell View Post
                            I played the beta last year, and bought the release when it came out. I haven't spent a lot of time playing the real "game" yet. But man, it is not an easy game!

I'd love to see the same people use the physics they've developed for a rock crawler game.

Rock crawler would be awesome! The rocks' physics in this are kinda weird... I've hit rocks and they just fly straight up in the air and land in the bed of the truck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

camera system does need plenty of work. and just more vehicles really. also maybe desert terrain? but it is a pretty fun game!

Comment

Working...
                              X