Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post
    You are a moron.
    how am i a moron? if u know ur limits then canyons aren't dangerous, i'm not saying to race the twisties. i'm simply defending the fun that can be had there, especially since my friends and i have never had any incidents there. and about the visibility, when u have ur high beams on and ur going safe enough speeds, there is plenty of visibility. i wasn't attacking anyone here, so don't go calling me a moron when u know nothing about my character.
    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
      i'm simply defending the fun that can be had there, especially since my friends and i have never YET had any incidents there. and about the visibility, when u have ur high beams on and ur going safe enough speeds, there is plenty of visibility..
      It comes from people saying similar things, I recall years ago, (8 or so now) a group of guys from ClubSi.com were tearing it up on Ortega, and it was daytime, but one of em flipped, and IIRC another guy going into the next series of twisties a bit to hot came right up on the first guy (on his roof, upsidedown) and head-on'ed him off the cliff. It aint worth the chances on the open road, tracks mean at least you'll only kill yourself.

Comment

Yes, yes there are dumb asses everywhere. There are people who feel they need to go balls out or test what there cars can do. When i go canyon riding i never go past 70&#37; of my (track tested) capability and i always granny my way up hill taking mental notes of where the new rock piles and sandy patches are for that day. But almost everytime i go up there i see someone get airlifted out. There is a big difference between spirited driving and being wreckless. I probably drive my car slower then i ride with my gf on the back of my bike and she always wants me to slow down. I don't suppose anyone who is on this forum always takes a freeway on or off ramp at the posted speed. If we did we'd be driving toyota echos and getting almost 40mpg. But if polak has tree bark and a dirt chin on his car i'll be the first one talking trash.

That being said who wants to go to have sunday breakfast and photo shot at necombs ranch next sunday?
        Last edited by einstein57; 03-06-2008, 03:48 PM.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

i wasn't attacking anyone here, so don't go calling me a moron when u know nothing about my character.
          Served.

That is all

E30Fiend
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            Your claiming canyon run fatalities in fast cars due to negative ions? WTF?
            hahaha, it's funny how you have perceived it, but thanks for showing me how you think, sir... moreover, it makes me think of how you approach canyon riding...? more important is what kind of racing experience do you have...? it says, E30: s52 + Jackstands for a loooooooong time now... if you have any racing experience, then you would be more diplomatic with your responses just like many other forum whores in here(:)), however, that is not the case here, so we were just wondering what's up...? what's crack'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEn'? what's with the energy we forum-whores are feeling from you...? please, sir, we want to understand you especially if we are all going to stay in this forum and meet up in person at the gatherings... come on, sir, I apologize to you personally if my posts offends you; just keepin' it real

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            I think he was politely calling them cocky dumb ass'
            hahaha, thanks for understanding, sir... when driving such canyon routes or even in a race, one needs to be digitally ready and aware of the environment just like how you said,
            When i go canyon riding i never go past 70% of my (track tested) capability and i always granny my way up hill taking mental notes of where the new rock piles and sandy patches are for that day......There is a big difference between spirited driving and being wreckless....I don't suppose anyone who is on this forum always takes a freeway on or off ramp at the posted speed. If we did we'd be driving toyota echos and getting almost 40mpg...
            “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” By Bruce Lee

the people that died had their minds distracted because they were being "cocky dumb asses (thanks for the much better words, einstein57)" carrying plenty of negative energy and not being like water, my friend...

My car will be "ready" for track use later in the year.

I'll definitely have it out there. I've already been autocrossing it for the past year -- it will be at the San Diego BMWCCA autocross on March 22.

You don't have to show me how to drift, I'm sure I'll pick it up fairly quickly even though I've never done any sanctioned drifting events...

cool, I'll try to prep my car for the March 22nd event... i need urethane bushings, sway bars, a MAAD tune up, and Falken 615s, :), so I hope I make enough sales to cover all these items by March 22nd, haha... thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremiel5 View Post
              cool, I'll try to prep my car for the March 22nd event... i need urethane bushings, sway bars, a MAAD tune up, and Falken 615s, :), so I hope I make enough sales to cover all these items by March 22nd, haha... thanks for the heads up.
              You'd better get registered online soon, it's filling up fast.

Comment

how am i a moron? if u know ur limits then canyons aren't dangerous, i'm not saying to race the twisties. i'm simply defending the fun that can be had there, especially since my friends and i have never had any incidents there. and about the visibility, when u have ur high beams on and ur going safe enough speeds, there is plenty of visibility. i wasn't attacking anyone here, so don't go calling me a moron when u know nothing about my character.
                Listen, retard...

On public roads, there are always factors you can't control; animals, sand/gravel, THE OTHER DRIVERS, etc.

On a race track all of those things are cancelled out.

What don't you understand about that?

Your attitude is just like that of every other punk kid that thinks he's a hot shit driver and is in total control. One day someone might pull out from a side road right in front of you and in that split second before you t-bone the hell out of their car, the point I'm making will hit home.

Comment

Listen, retard...

On public roads, there are always factors you can't control; animals, sand/gravel, THE OTHER DRIVERS, etc.

On a race track all of those things are cancelled out.

What don't you understand about that?

Your attitude is just like that of every other punk kid that thinks he's a hot shit driver and is in total control. One day someone might pull out from a side road right in front of you and in that split second before you t-bone the hell out of their car, the point I'm making will hit home.
                  x2

This is all I'm saying as well, but from the mouth of a guy with Skip Barber in his sig.

So, Take it from Ben Carufel, He knows his stuff.

Comment

Whatever guys I'm not gonna argue my views on here, because you older fellows are too arrogant to take anyone else's standpoint. Like I said I do it for fun, not to kill myself or anyone else. I know the limits of what my car can or can't do. I don't push the limits in the canyons, I KNOW THEY CAN BE DANGEROUS. And Ben Careful there is no need for you to call me a moron first then a retard, show's how mature you really are, and i know for a fact you're older and possibly more sensible the me when it comes to life. However, your childish name calling does nothing but make you look ignorant, and you wouldn't say that shit to my face if it wasn't for that computer screen hiding you from it. I realize you have racing school experience, but keep your insults to yourself. Either way jeremiel, I'm still down to roll canyons when I'm done with finals.

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Comment

Whatever guys I'm not gonna argue my views on here, because you older fellows are too arrogant to take anyone else's standpoint. Like I said I do it for fun, not to kill myself or anyone else. I know the limits of what my car can or can't do. I don't push the limits in the canyons, I KNOW THEY CAN BE DANGEROUS. And Ben Careful there is no need for you to call me a moron first then a retard, show's how mature you really are, and i know for a fact you're older and possibly more sensible the me when it comes to life. However, your childish name calling does nothing but make you look ignorant, and you wouldn't say that shit to my face if it wasn't for that computer screen hiding you from it. I realize you have racing school experience, but keep your insults to yourself. Either way jeremiel, I'm still down to roll canyons when I'm done with finals.

Ben, Does this guy really know how much older then him you are? I'd like to see him find out. I dont think it's what he thinks.

Comment

regardless of his age or experience there is no reason for insult when i did nothing to initiate it. if he doesn't agree with my views that's fine, but he needs to keep his insults to himself. and i have a good idea of how old he is, because i have the article in roundel about his and blunt's car. just to clarify i'm 21.

Comment

I Don't Know How You Guys Cruise Or Dive On Canyons, But...

THIS IS HOW abigballafb76 ROLLED THROUGH THE CANYONS YESTERDAY..... YOU TELL ME IF THIS IS SPIRITED DRIVING OR JUST BEING A DUMB ASS...?

yo
                          abigballafb76, GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES YESTERDAY! WE GOTTA DO THAT MORE OFTEN, YO! I LOVE YOU AREA, OJAI! AWAY FROM THE CITY WHILE THE CANYON DRIVES WERE FUCKING AMAZING! I HAVEN'T REALLY DRIVEN IN A CANYON THAT WAS THAT SMOOTH AND NO SIGNS OF ROCKS/DEBRIS ON THE ROAD... KUDOS TO abigballafb76 FOR SHOWING ME THE CANYON ROUTES...

AND AT NIGHT, WE WENT TO THE BIG CAR MEET IN CAMARILLO OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT... ENJOY!

Comment

regardless of his age or experience there is no reason for insult when i did nothing to initiate it. if he doesn't agree with my views that's fine, but he needs to keep his insults to himself. and i have a good idea of how old he is, because i have the article in roundel about his and blunt's car. just to clarify i'm 21.
                            I'm 23.

The article in Roundel is about Bob, the guy I sold my car to who then built it into what it is, before I bought it back.

Comment

damn, there's a lot of young forum-whores in this area... cool, i can somewhat relate!:woowoo:, hahah... nah, i can definitely relate, while my age is up there, my heart is very young...

DAMN BEN, YOU HELLA YOUNG... WHAT DO YOU DO TO AFFORD THREE CARS LIKE THAT?

Comment

Drugs and whoring himself out.

Crossing the double yellow = bad. Otherwise it looks like you guys had a good run. We went up to Idyllwild, through the mountains and down into Palm Springs on Saturday. Nice clean run with 4 E30's, 2 E34's and an E36 M3. good times.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                                MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                                | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Working...
                                X