This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A True American!

This guy's hilarious, check out his other videos, too.

[EDIT] http://www.youtube.com/user/CheckpointUSA
    Last edited by Kilomph; 12-18-2008, 11:13 AM.

he should be killed on the spot
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Zing!

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
        he should be killed on the spot
        Seriously. What was the point of that...
        Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Hilarious. The guy is brave. He is just testing the system.
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by massive lee View Post
            hilarious. The guy is brave. He is just testing the system.
            brave? The guy is a fucking idiot and keeping them from doing their job protecting "him". Fucking asshole

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

you're dumber than I thought, blunt. They already knew who he was, yet the continue to harass him.

Comment

the guy is a fuck. not answering questions by law enforcement officers is a great way to start something, which this fuck obviously was trying to do. anyone that has to deal with the public has to deal with assholes, just like this guy.
                if i was the law, i'd have this guy out of his car and face down on the ground.
                how about answering the fucking question you moron?
                and also, if i knew this guy as an asshole from him coming around before and busting my chops, i'd make sure he got the full treatment everytime. what an fuckup. he wants to start something, let's go asswipe.
                fuck him
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Another retard!

It's his RIGHT to reject questioning from these hacks, and it's certainly something more people should practice.

Comment

Originally posted by kilomph View Post
                    you're dumber than i thought, blunt. They already knew who he was, yet the continue to harass him.
                    put your avatar in your mouth and squeeze
                    how can you defend a fucking piece of shit like this? Hes obviously out to make a name for himself. He must be almost as big a loser as you in real life. What a waste of time

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Kilomph View Post
                      Another retard!

It's his RIGHT to reject questioning from these hacks, and it's certainly something more people should practice.

major fail

you do not have any "right" to not answer the law dickhead. it is their authority to question you. not answering is a great way to get detained.
                      next time you get pulled over by the law, let's see you play big man then.
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Yeah, Being difficult for the sake of being difficult.
                        Last edited by Miasma; 12-18-2008, 12:38 PM. Reason: watched video

Comment

talk about thread failure... There are multiple youtube video threads and an official youtube thread.

There are also multiple bitch-at-each other threads...

It's like a whole other meaning to reposts.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                            talk about thread failure... There are multiple youtube video threads and an official youtube thread.

There are also multiple bitch-at-each other threads...

It's like a whole other meaning to reposts.
                            kilomph is bored i think. his greenpeace membership lapsed so hes got nothing better to do than post up stupid ass videos. if i had his mindset id seriously kill myself

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Nobody checks the YouTube thread.

Frustrating and wasting the agents time is part of the process. The more time you waste there, the less sense it makes for them to stop people unconstitutionally. If you watch more of his videos you'll see that many of the border agents have shit eating grins on while harassing him.

Also, since he has to pass through some of these useless check points during his daily routine, many of the agents have gotten to know him. In one of the videos an agent calls him by his first name, which AFAIK he's never told them before.

Civil disobedience is the only moral way to get civil rights violations overturned.

I'm surprised there are so many roll-over pansies on this forum, shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X