Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 BMW e30 swapped 335 m30b35

SOLD SOLDLOWERED PRICE TO $3500 OBO
    Money talks bring what you have. This car is way too fast and would not be suitable for my 16 year old son. Although he thinks it's perfectly fine. Ebay was bid up $3,500 but the winner flaked out and requested to cancel transaction.

Hello all, I'm selling my 1986 BMW swapped to a 335. The motor is from a 1989 BMW 535i which had 120,000 miles. The swap was completed by the late Neal Parker (Theurberness) and using forum member Good & Tight motor mounts. The car was originally supposed to have been used as a track car and weekend hot rod. The recent purchase of a Porsche 911 altered my plans, so the e30 has to go. The e30 does not have power steering, air conditioning or carpet as a weight savings. The e30 drives and performs great. The car is 100% complete and ready to drive and or track.

I'm asking $3,500 or best offer. I'm also interested in trades. Looking for reliable transportation for my 16 year old son.

M30b35 motor
    3.46 lsd
    5 speed manual trans
    new clutch assembly
    aluminum God Speed radiator
    electric cooling fan
    One piece driveshaft
    Bilstein shocks
    H&R springs
    straight back exhaust (no cats or resonators)
    Flowmaster muffler
    95% tread on tires

[URL="http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb275/Graveshaker/m30b35/?action=view&current=CLIP0006.flv"][/

Last edited by graveshaker; 04-25-2010, 06:53 AM. Reason: lowered price

wow i think that is the nicest car i've ever seen on DB's...GLWS

Comment

Nice, too bad about the spray bomb but that can be fixed. Good luck with sale
      Last edited by pvehling; 04-10-2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pvehling View Post
        Nice, too bad about the spray bomb but that can be fixed. Good luck with sale
        Actually a pole barn (slightly better than spray bomb) using john deere blitz black, compressor and gun.;)

Comment

Flat colors get a bit of negative attention here. Don't mind 'em. Good job on it. I always appreciate a bit of Satin ;) GLWS!

P.S.

What front valance is that?
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
            Flat colors get a bit of negative attention here. Don't mind 'em. Good job on it. I always appreciate a bit of Satin ;) GLWS!

P.S.

What front valance is that?
            Not sure, I know it's a knock off of something. Bought it off Craig's List a while back.

Comment

Too bad you weren't closer. Lookin to trade my e34 again for a new e30.
              sigpic

Comment

Interesting you blacked out everything but the headlight bezels, car looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                  It actually looks better in the updated photos.

Comment

bump for lowered price

Comment

Holy piss what a steal! Someone snatch this up!

P.S--If I were your 16 year old son I would be SO depressed to see this thing go. :(
                      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                      All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Would it be possible to stuff AC into this thing or has all of the stuff on the inside been stripped out too?
                        Thanks.

edit: Also is this the b34 or b35? I looked at some of your old threads and it changes often :)
                        Last edited by RedReplicant; 04-17-2010, 01:33 PM.
                        91 318is - Gone
                        16 VW GTI
                        07 Aprilia Tuono

Comment

b35 right there in the original post

Comment

Originally posted by RedReplicant View Post
                            Would it be possible to stuff AC into this thing or has all of the stuff on the inside been stripped out too?
                            Thanks.

edit: Also is this the b34 or b35? I looked at some of your old threads and it changes often :)
                            It's a m30b35 (most sought after m30). I originally had an m30b34 but overheated and warped the head so I swapped the better m30b35. All the metal lines on the fly wall for the A/C are there so you could install an A/C.
                            I also have one m30b35 head, one new m30 Bosch starter, power steering assembly, m30b34 ecu, m30b35 oil pan and many other parts to go with sale.

Comment

What would be required to put the PS back in it? I'm familiar with Nissans, not BMWs...

Thoughts on this thing making the trip back to Arizona? My girlfriend wants the car... here are her questions:
                              I'm not very familiar with the m30b35 swap. Will all of the ac parts bolt on? What about the power steering?
                              91 318is - Gone
                              16 VW GTI
                              07 Aprilia Tuono

Comment

Working...
                              X