Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive Solar Storm - Mayan's on to something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive Solar Storm - Mayan's on to something?

Anyway. Here is the link. Have fun, read up. I'm off to build a Faraday Cage.

The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.

Any MSM coverage? Anyone?

Y2K bug anyone?

Comment

oooooooooooooooooooooo

This could end up being fun.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

lol. this shit is just TOO fucking good.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

I am gonna stock up on SPF1000

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
            I am gonna stock up on SPF1000
            canned goods, water/ways to make it drinkable, independent power generation, AMMO, battery powered lighting. Fuel sources. have 3 months minimum of each ready to go.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

But... but... what about R3V...

:(

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Well, I for one will find something to do when Al Gore's invention goes silent.

I'll listen to .mp3's in iPods that I charge with solar cells. ( A list of stuff in my cage I guess)

Comment

Add to this the impending geomagnetic reversal and we'll truly have a doomsday event.
                  [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

^ Maybe the Solar storm disrupts the magnetic field and causes it to flip, which causes the core of the earth to spin backwards?

Comment

Just sit back, have a drink and welcome the end of the world.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I thought we already knew about this for a while? I doubt it will kill us but solar storms are nothing new...
                        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Time to go into business as a "Solar Threat Remediation Expert" and watch the money roll in.....

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                            ^ Maybe the Solar storm disrupts the magnetic field and causes it to flip, which causes the core of the earth to spin backwards?
                            Farbin, you are on to something here. This phenomenon could cause the stargate to open, allowing our Reptiloid (quatzequatel) master to return and enslave our kind once again...
                            [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

I think I will sell solar flare insurance

Closing SOON!
                              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X