FS 2002 beemer UP 4 GRABS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 2002 beemer UP 4 GRABS!!!

Hey I know you guyz love the e30's, but just tryin to get the word out about my 1975 2002.

This isnt a car you would see on the street, but one you would see in your dreams!! super rare!

clean body with some rust, only dents on roof from racoun, tires hold air, v4 runs and drives absolutly fantastic!

:nice:

will entertain trades... guns or christmas gifts
    maybe subs +$$ ...but will need a car to put them in

I think your listing is kind of deceiving. There's a lot more "surface rust" than just on the roof.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

What is this V4 you speak of?
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

:eeek:
        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I have more pictures to offer. I inquired about this car once upon a time.

Comment

Also a few questions: Does this car even have a title? You mention only a CA transfer form and a bill of sale. And in the CL ad, you say it needs something to be driveable? So is it not driveable now? or does it drive fantastic? And am i right in reading that plate correctly that the registration expired 23 years ago?

Comment

a) Raccoon, not racoun.

b) V4 is a motorcycle engine. Look at the engine bay. Is there a V? Do you know anything about this car?

c) As you can clearly see from the plate, and especially from the rust everywhere and the horrendous paint, the car was driven from California and has been parked outside in a field since 1987 in Colorado.

d) The main question though: Why has it not been registered and titled in Colorado since 1987? What has prevented vehicle registration from happening for 23 years? You clearly state a California transfer form is included in sale, so do you have the title? Why didn't/wasn't it titled before now? Was this car hauled out here on a trailer without someone's knowledge, and couldn't be registered since it was stolen?

Does this rustbucket even drive? Is it registered? Do YOU have the title and registration?

That car hardly has a "clean body with a little rust" -- LOOK AT THE FRONT FENDER! Unless you shot a raccoon out of a cannon and into that fender, that's definitely not a clean body.

This car didn't sell six months ago at the same price, why do you think it'd sell now? If you clear up the huge question on why it hasn't moved since 1987, that would go a LONG way towards getting the car sold. Right now, that's a HUGE red flag.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I do see plenty of potential 02's in the background. This car definitely needs a good bit of work though. GLWS.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Yes def alot of '02s back there. But this car; may not be worth it if it was free.

at least the tires hold air...

Comment

.....assuming the wheels won't shatter
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

atleast its looks like it came from a good home

PS - I have a sub box and $50

Think about it.
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

i would never buy this car for money! maybe $50.
                        how can a man have so many 2002's and not know what kind of motor is in it?
                        makes me sad. you don't deserve all those cars.
                        sigpic
                        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

$75.

Comment

I'd buy it if I could find the right weight blinker fluid for it. Anyboby know what weight that year used? I've heard that's what makes the v4 run ultra smooth almost autobahn like - that ain't rust it's patina..
                            sigpic

Comment

Its clear the seller has no knowledge of what he's selling, but it looks solid from here. I dont see anything in the pics that would prove its more than just surface. Theres no way to tell without seeing it in person. Its worth at least 500 bucks at the very minimum.
                              -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                              2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Working...
                              X